Episode 2

Trey POV

"You not in the wrong though." I tell Messiah that's beside me drinking his soda. We decided to sit down and chill until our appointment. Molly, my assistant comes up to me. "Wassup Molly?"

"Mr. Jefferson I have your files right here for your next appointment." I nod thanking her. "Go on your lunch break Molly." She nods smiling. "And say hello Mr. Lee for me." 

"Yes sir." She walks out the shop as I turn to Messiah. "Why is she making it seem like you in the wrong?" He shrugs taking out a pre rolled up blunt. "I don't know but she always doing that shit. How she picking work over her husband and child? Before I can talk to him he goes into his office. Since I'm on my break might as well call my baby.

And he on break too so I know that he ain't busy. I grab my phone dialing Ryan's number. "Hello?" I smile hearing his angelic voice. "Hey baby."

"Babe, how's work? Anything bad tattoos yet?" I chuckle confusing the workers around me. I wave them off. Ion really care about their faces as long as I can talk to my baby then I'm good. "Nah baby you know I'm good with the needles."

"Your good with something else too." I lick my lips. I know what he talking about so I'm finna act like I don't know what he saying. "What chu mean baby?"

"You know what I mean Mr. Jefferson. The things we do. The way you make me feel. The sounds I make." I look down feeling my dick go hard from his words. Damn, ain't no way that got me hard in a matter of seconds. I wanna take him away from his job so bad and fuck him till he can't walk for a whole week.

"U-um how's work for y-you baby?" I breathe out. That shit just made me lose my breath. He still got it. "It's going good. Brooklyn and Rose kept teasing Lolo." He says giggling cutely. I can turn that giggling into moaning. Oh god I wanna fuck him so hard.  "They always teasing her but did you eat yet?" I may be horny but I'll always make sure he eat. He sighs. So I'll take that as a no. Not him eating got me soft. I hate when he don't remember to eat. "Here I come."

"You don't have to babe." I stand up walking outside to my car. "I want to. I ain't finna have you starve baby." He sighs again letting me know that he gave in. Well he kinda ain't got no other choice. I was gone bring him his lunch anyways. "Okay babe." I smile starting up the car. "Here I come. I love you bae."

"I love you more babe." He hangs up as I drive to his favorite fast food restaurant. 

Messiah POV

I sigh looking at my phone seeing La' Tasha call me for like a thousand times. She blowing my high right now. I put out the blunt answering her call. "You know damn well you seen me calling you Messiah." I sigh taking out another blunt. That's how stressed she got me. "Why you blowing up my phone anyway?"

"Damn I can't see how my husband doing?" I roll my eyes. She acting like we ain't just have a whole ass argument about her choosing her job over me and Derek. "Well since you said that, I'm about to get lunch. You want me to get you something?"

"Ron just brung me some lunch." Of course that nigga bought her food. Ever since she became a nurse, they been getting too fucking close. "Aight."

"I gotta go. Ron just walked in my office." I roll up the blunt. "Bye then." I coldly tell her. "Mess--" I hang up. I'm tired of this nigga name coming out her mouth. Every day it's Ron this and Ron that. I'm not saying that she can't have male friends but damn it's like she the one that's married to him and it's pissing me off.

Ryan POV

The door opens revealing my husband. "Your a life saver babe." I smile receiving my food from him. He sits on my desk smiling at me. His smile still gets me shy. "Your welcome baby. I'm gone always buy yo food." He looks at phone and stands up. "I got to go baby." I open my food ready to take a bite. "Why what's wrong?" 

He pecks my forehead stealing a fry from my food. "My client on the way to the shop." I nod. "Okay go before your late." He nods pecking my lips. "I love you." I smile shyly. "I love you too."

Trey POV

I walk out of the school as my phone rings. "Yo." I say getting into the car before starting it. "Boy is that how you answer the phone? I'm not yo friends Trey, you may be an adult but I will beat yo ass remember that." I grin while driving away from the school. "Hey mama."

"Mhm now you acknowledge me. But what are you doing?"

"I'm going back to the shop. How's Kevin?"

"He's doing good. By the way, we're going to your house tonight." I nod even though she can't see me. "Yeah okay. Ya'll are always welcome." She will always will be welcome including Kevin. "Honey I have to go."

"Okay see you tonight mama."

"I love you Trey." "I love you more mama." She hums. "Now you know that's impossible." She hangs up making me grin widely. I know she love me more, she always saying it.

?? POV

"Ma'am, when are we doing this?" I look at my men. "Soon." They nod as I look at a picture of Trey's family with a smirk. "See you soon Trey."

I am busy but not busy enough to not write but I'll give you guys 3 chapters right now. This is a gift for leaving you guys hanging. Love you guys. Until then...

~~Keke🤞