Icicle Junior: "Finally! I was wondering what a guy had to do to get a little attention around here."

His left arm, now the one facing the archers, grows and becomes more mace-like in style. Before he brings it back and begins launching icicles at the archers. Following it up with another volley from his right hand which has mirrored his left. The two archers begin releasing arrows with ease.

Speedy: "Junior's doing this for attention?"

The first batch of icicles explode thanks to their arrows, but the second set still comes through. Forcing them to run across the tower's width and down to the suspender. They continue to launch arrows and dodge the ice that cements to where it hits before growing.

Speedy: "I'm telling you now. This little distraction better not interfere."

The two archers launch a pair of arrows at Junior, who creates a shield in front of himself. However, the arrows are explosive, creating a hole in the shield. Junior uses it to his advantage, launching ice at the younger archer.

Speedy jumps, flipping over them as he grabs and strings another arrow. As he straightens out, he takes aim and fires straight at Junior, hitting him right in the jaw. Knocking him down and out.

Green Arrow: "Hahaha!" Green Arrow chuckles, standing mere feet from where Junior ended his slide.

Green Arrow: "Kid had a glass jaw." He comments as his partner lands gracefully a few feet away.

Speedy: "Hilarious."

He drawls stepping a little closer to Green Arrow.

Speedy: "Can we go?"

His patience is clearly wearing thin.

Speedy: "Today's the day."

Pearl Harbor; July 4th; 6:02 HST
-

The harbor has many large shards of ice sticking out of the water. Many of the ships are frozen in place. Zooming in on one, Killer Frost continues to use her powers. Icing more of the ship and creating even more snowfall. However, who she's throwing it at is Aquaman. Who dodges and comes down from the Open Bridge to the Turret, then to the second Turret before jumping to the deck.

She predicts this and freezes him before he can get more than two feet down the deck.

Behind him and off to his left is Aqualad, jumping from the First Turret and over his mostly frozen mentor who breaks out and follows after him.

Aquaman: "Don't tell me you're not excited."

The king begins a conversation with his partner.

Aqualad: "Right now, my King, I am more focused on the matter at hand."

The dark-skinned Atlantean tells him in a very formal tone. Dodging under a shot of ice, before faking right and getting Killer Frost to shoot in that direction so he can fake left and get in the opening.

She stops her right strike and aims for the area right before the younger Atlantean, but he jumps, pulling out his WaterBearers that form dual maces, causing the eel tattoos on his arms to begin their bright glow. Again, she aims at the teen. Nearly hitting him, until he puts his WaterBearers in the way of the strike. Freezing them and freezing his hands to the handles.

He lands barefoot right before her, before completing a strong double uppercut. Shattering the ice around his hands and what made up the maces and knocking the ice villain out. As they do his tattoos return to their normal black coloring. Aquaman stops a few feet behind him, crossing his arms and gaining the teen's attention.