CHAPTER 29 : THE WHITE WOLF

NO ONE P.O.V

"We've sent guards around the pack's area, but the rogues seem like they are hiding well." Seokjin informed Lisa who nodded at the news "Never let your guard down, if they ever attack, capture at least one so we can get something out of them." Lisa said.

Seokjin nod "Very well, I'll do as you say." He said and was about to excuse himself when Lisa suddenly stopped him. "Seokjin..." He looks at her "Yes?" She let out a breath "Something is bothering me..." Seokjin stood still, waiting for her to continue.

"It's... is Jungkook..." Lisa hesitated but Seokjin became interested instantly "Is the type of person who loves... touching?" Lisa looked at Seokjin who was silent. Seokjin looks at her, thinking. He can be quite touchy...

"No, he's not."

But I know he would never be like that with her...

Lisa nodded when she heard that, somehow disappointed. "Why did you ask Alpha?" Seokjin ask this time, intrigued. Lisa shook her head "Nothing. Just asking." She said simply as she smiled and left. Leaving Seokjin, looking at her in confusion.

Lisa made her way back to the pack house. When she stood outside the house, she glanced at the balcony of her shared bedroom, and suddenly the memory from the other day flashed in her mind. It had been a few days.

He's probably okay now.

Lisa is in doubt, for what reason? She doesn't know. Lisa sighed and shook her head. She entered the pack house and went straight to their shared bedroom. she twisted the knob and slowly entered the bedroom. she can smell him.

She knew he was inside. She entered the room and closed the door as she finally saw him standing on the balcony. Lisa didn't have the urge to speak so she just went to the side of her bed to put some of her stuff before going to the shower.

Cleaning herself, she took her time to manage her thoughts. she always had a lot on her plate but this time, it felt almost unbearable and uncomfortable. Lisa sighed for the unknown number of times as she was finally done with her shower.

Getting something comfortable to wear she found herself soon leaving the bathroom and as soon as she did that her eyes met his black once. He was standing inside the room, beside a small table as he poured a glass of wine. He glances at her, totally aware of her presence.

Lisa looked at him, where did he get the wine? Judging by his scent, he might already drink quite a lot. "A butler gave it to me. I request for it." He said as if he knew what was in her mind. Lisa abruptly nodded, she didn't know why is she like this but she felt like it was best to keep silent.

"Have some, Alpha." He said as he grabbed another glass and poor some wine into it. He picked up his glass and hers as she approached her and offered her the wine. Lisa looked at the wine and reluctantly took it into her hand "You hesitate." He chuckles.

"What's there to hesitate, Alpha?" He said with a smile as he sipped on the wine. He looks tipsy. Lisa brought the glass to her lips and took a sip of it. Jungkook smiled in content as he turned around and walked back to the balcony. Lisa felt intrigued this time as she slowly approached him.

"Why do you suddenly want wine, Jungkook? Is everything okay?" Jungkook sipped more as she asked and finally stood beside him. Jungkook turns to her and smiles as he tilts his head "Can't I?" He said and he gave her that look. The look that she never thought she would see.

Is he drunk? She thought. "No, I'm not drunk." He said and chuckled again. Lisa widened her eyes, how did he know? Is that even possible to be a coincidence? Jungkook took a step towards her still with his smile. He brings up his palm and caresses her cheek. "Aren't you pretty?" He mumbled.

Lisa was silent as she stared at his odd behavior. If she is being her usual self she would punch him and smack him to the ground but this man in front of her is her mate so how could she do that? And this is such a rare sight to happen. 

Jungkook took a step closer to her and suddenly held her waist. He even pulled her closer as he suddenly hugged her close and inhaled her deeply. Lisa was stunned beyond words, this was straight-up weird and impossible.

Jungkook suddenly hummed a melody and swung their body left and right. Lisa couldn't help but be frozen, the melody was unfamiliar but very familiar at the same time, Nara looked at him in confusion and he just closed his eyes while humming.

His strong body hugged her almost tightly, soft wind slowly hit their skin. "The white wolf..." His voice was as if he was in a daze making Lisa look around, trying to search for the white wolf he was talking about but saw nothing. 

"What white wolf?" She asked and looked at him again but this time she widened her eyes upon seeing his eyes shine blue. it was a mere second before he suddenly passed out on her shoulder and whispered "White wolf..." Lisa held him in her arms and brought him into the room.

She placed him on the bed and sat down by his side, Lisa looked at him with a concerned look on her face, what's going on? What did I just see? What is wrong with him?

What's wrong with Jungkook?