𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 007 : 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Taehyung glance at Jennie who are staring at Seokjin before averting her gaze towards Lisa who are staring intensely at Seokjin. He soon glance at Jimin who are also staring at him

Taehyung then avert his gaze towards Rose who just purse her lips before glancing at Jisoo who seem confused with the situation.

"So, You found your mate." Jisoo begin and Lisa nod still staring at Seokjin. "And your mate's scent is on my mate, right?" Lisa nod once again.

Jisoo took a deep breath before turning at Seokjin "You went to Jungkook's place right this morning to drop his sister?" She ask and Seokjin nod.

"Did you happen to hug anyone or letting someone hug you?" Seokjin was about to shake his head but he suddenly froze as he remembered that Jungkook hugged him this morning.

"Uh, is your mate happen to be a human?" Seokjin suddenly ask "yes, he is." Lisa confirm making Seokjin widen his eyes. He pull out his phone and went to his gallery.

"Is he, by any chance is your mate?" He show her a photo of Jungkook and Junghwa. Seeing the picture her eyes sparkle.

"He is really your mate?" Seokjin ask once again when they didn't receive any answer from her. She soon nod making everyone look at each other.

"What is his name?" She ask "His name is Jeon Jungkook, a close friend of ours." Jisoo answer her. "He's a human and he is your mate." Jisoo mutter before turning towards Seokjin.

"Doesn't that make him the male Luna?" She ask as Seokjin sit back in his sit "I guess, it is a yes." He slowly whisper "Why did you guys sound horrified?" Rose ask.

Seokjin and Jisoo look at each other as if blood had been suck out from their body. Seokjin let out a shaky breath as he avert his gaze towards the pure-breed.

"Jungkook... He don't believe the 'mate' term."

•••••

Jungkook don't believe in love

Jungkook place a cup of coffee that the customer had ordered. He smile as the person thank him. "Jungkook-ah, can you help me with this?"

He hate it

He turn towards the owner of the voice "Yes, I'm coming!" He say as he rush back towards the kitchen. He grab the delivery and rush out of the restaurant.

He went to his bike and ride it to delivery the food. Soon enough he arrive at the place to delivery the food. After completing his task he continue his journey to the next place.

Now let me tell you a story...

Jungkook might seen like a lovely brother to his sister but deep down this guy never believe in love. He didn't bother to learn and he don't want to be loved.