𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 004 : 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐦

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

You know when a wolf first meet their mate they would feel so euphoric. They would bring their mate into their arms and hug them so tightly feeling the sparkles around their body.

As if they are finally complete.

Lisa expected the same, to have her mate and hug him as she gives him loads of kisses but she didn't expect this. She didn't expect her mate to be a human.

She didn't expect to meet her mate like this. She didn't expect to see him crying his heart out under a tree alone in front of her. The sight breaks her heart.

Jungkook was having such a bad day and he couldn't help but to cry. He can't go home or Junghwa will worry so instead he just go and cry in the forest alone.

He was hugging his knees as his tears fell down like a waterfall, he couldn't stop sobbing as he hide his face and cry silently once again, completely unaware of the wolf's presence.

Lisa who are still in her wolf form felt the urge to move to her mate. Her wolf are growling at her, telling her to do something to comfort their mate.

Jungkook lift his head up upon hearing a rumbling sound from the bushes. He widen his eyes upon seeing a huge black wolf with red bloody eyes coming out from it.

"N-No..." He mumble as he move backward in fear. Lisa just stare at him and froze on her spot, fearing that her mate will be scared of her.

Jungkook cover his face "please, don't eat me. Please..." He whisper as he bite his bottom lips trying to hold back his tears but silence engulf them soon after.

Jungkook slowly peek through his hands only to find the wolf trying to shrink itself and look a little bit smaller in front of him. Akira whisper at Lisa.

Our mate is scared of us. Make your body smaller!

How can I do that? You're too huge!

Think of something you idiot!

Lisa lower herself before taking a small step to her mate who slowly peek through his hand. Seeing that he didn't flinch Lisa took another step towards him.

His sweet and addicting scent clouding her sense everytime she took another step closer. Only the moon goddess know how she and akira are holding themselves from jumping towards their mate.

Seeing the wolf approaching him Jungkook can't help but to calm down instead of flinching or running for his life. When the wolf are approaching him more, Jungkook unconsciously bring his palm up.

Seeing his action Akira took the chance and take control. She boop her nose on the tip of Jungkook's finger, the sight is cute as Jungkook look at the wolf with a surprise big doe eyes.

Akira soon move her face to his palm indicating that he can caress her. Jungkook somehow follow along and caress the wolf's fur softly, Akira pure at the feeling as sparks tingle around her body.