𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 008 : '𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚'

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Jungkook can't sleep at all yesterday. He should feel sleepy but now he finds himself cutting some vegetables to cook breakfast for his little sister.

"Good morning op-" Junghwa cut her own words as soon as her gaze lend on her older brother "oppa, what's wrong? You look so tired." She ask as she approach him.

Jungkook had a very bad eye bag under his eyes. He obviously look exhausted and over work but he just smile and shake his head. "I'm fine, come and have some breakfast."

He say as he changed the topic but his little sister aren't buying it "Oppa. Don't force yourself if you're tired." She say but Jungkook just smile and nod.

"Okay, I know that. Now eat, you need to go to school." Being a younger sibling, she can't argue so she just obey and sit down. After eating, Junghwa need to go to school but she hesitate.

Yet Jungkook just nod his head and say that he is fine. With a heavy heart, Junghwa slowly left the house with worry in her heart.

•••••

Lisa stare at the cafe in front of her where Jungkook are working at. Seokjin told her about this place and he said that he will arrive soon.

You ready?

Akira ask as Lisa took a deep breath to calm her racing heart. After making sure that she is calm, she took a step inside the cafe and her mate's scent greet her instantly.

She inhale the calming scent silently. She approach one of the empty table and sit down. Her eyes roaming around, trying to search for a specific figure but a beautiful voice suddenly greet her.

"Welcome to morning cafe, what would you like to order?" Lisa snap her gaze towards the person almost instantly only to be greeted by her mate.

Jungkook offer her a sweet and kind smile as he greet her. Lisa eyes look at him with surprise but she quickly collect herself.

Come on, Liz. Speak to him softly and give him those loving gaze.

Calm down, I'm trying.

Lisa form a small smile as she speak up "I'll get a latte, Thank you." She say softly as Jungkook nod "Sure, anything else miss?" He ask but Lisa just shake her head.

She gaze at him as he offer he one last smile before walking away. Lisa notice something when he smile and she bet Akira notice it too.

His smile...

There's no sparkle in it...

Why does he look so exhausted? Did he overworked himself?

I hope he didn't

Me too

Lisa watch him as he move to one table to another to greet the customer with a big smile but his eyes shows that he isn't feeling well and it worries her.