CHAPTER 022 : BREAKFAST?

NO ONE P.O.V

Hoseok rubbed his hair as he step out of Jungkook's room. A yawn left his mouth as he search for Jungkook. He slept instantly after taking a long bath yesterday and when he woke up, he didn't see Jungkook at all.

Did he sleep outside? Hoseok hoped he didn't cuz if Lisa knew, he would be hung upside down by the Alpha Queen. He went to the living room, expecting Jungkook to be there but to his surprise, he wasn't there.

Hoseok look around the small apartment but Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. There is only one more place in that house but the Alpha Queen is reciting in there. Is it possible for Jungkook to be there? After a few moments of battling with his thoughts, he just decide to check

It's not going to hurt right?

Doing exactly that, he went to Junghwa's room and twist the knob. Entering the room, he froze at the view in front of him. There is a huge black wolf on the bed, so huge that the bed might fall apart.

The wolf curl into a ball with a half-naked Jungkook in the middle of it. Jungkook leans his back on the wolf's body. The wolf's head is resting on his lap as it seems like the wolf is soundly asleep "Took you long enough." Jungkook snaps making Hoseok leave his world instantly.

The male is crossing his arm, staring at the alpha. "You're here for the whole night?" He asked as Jungkook roll his eyes "What do you think?" He asked and the black wolf was woken up by the noise. The wolf slowly blinks her eyes, and when she realizes that her head is on his lap, she lifts her head instantly, looking shocked at their position.

Jungkook just stares at her.

Akira... What is going on here?

I... I don't remember anything man.

Both Lisa and Akira are clueless. Jungkook stared at the wolf's red orbs. The wolf seemed confused. Seeing the awkwardness, Hoseok speaks up by bowing at her first. "Perdon me, Alpha Queen, I shouldn't be here. I've bothered you and the Male Luna." He said, cursing himself for disturbing them.

Jungkook rolls his eyes at the name. Seeing that the wolf had lifted her head, Jungkook have the opportunity to leave, so he get up "Disturbing? What disturbing? You saved my life. The door is stuck, if you didn't check it, none of us could leave." He said, fixing his towel.

Hoseok widen his eyes upon seeing the male "Jungkook- Your waist is bleeding!" He said with shock. Jungkook glanced at his waist, there was a claw mark but the blood was already dry. Jungkook felt the sting but he just brush it off "Yeah, whatever, I'm fine."

With that being said he walks away. Hoseok turned towards The Alpha Queen who just stare at Jungkook. She was shocked as well. Hoseok don't know what to say so he just went after Jungkook. Staring at the place Jungkook last stood, a memory suddenly flashes in her mind.

When they were cuddling, Lisa was in so much pain that she accidentally dig her claw into his waist since her hand is hugging that area. She also remembered that she grab his wrist harshly till it bruised.

Remembering that, a wave of guilt and sadness wash over her. The wolf's ears flatten as she looks down and asks herself. What had I done?

.
.
.

Hoseok help Jungkook clean his wound but Jungkook didn't wince at all. "Are you in pain at all? This wound is kind of deep, I might be screaming by now." He asked but Jungkook just shake his head making Hoseok snort.

"You're a different breed." He mumbles as he focuses on helping the male. Jungkook keeps silent. It's not that it didn't hurt, It hurts so much when it happened but Lisa suddenly transform into her wolf and lick the wound. He won't know if it was her saliva or what but the pain lessen and the bleeding stopped

So that's a good thing he guess?

After all the cleaning, The wound was covered with the bandage. Hoseok clean up all the stuff as Jungkook grab some cloth to put on before leaving his room, when he did, he saw Lisa already standing in the leaving room as if she is waiting for him to come.

She seemed scared. She looked down, her gaze never met his. Jungkook thought for a moment but before he could speak, Lisa speak up first. "I'm sorry for what happened yesterday, I was so careless that I hurt you." She said.

Jungkook keep silent upon hearing that. Feeling the intense stare, Lisa felt like Jungkook wouldn't say anything, he probably don't want her to stay any longer in his house so she excuse herself. "I'll get going." She said as she turn and went straight to the door.

Just when her hand about to grab the knob, his voice speak up "Shouldn't you at least give something back in return?" He asked all of a sudden. By that time, Hoseok step out from the room as well.

Lisa slowly turn to him "huh?" She asked, clueless. Jungkook shrugged "Well, you know. I appreciate that you apologies but at least make it meaningful can't you? You said I'm your mate." He point out but Lisa seemed as clueless as ever that Hoseok bite his bottom lips.

Jungkook shake his head. "Treat me with breakfast can you?" He asked as he grabbed his jacket. "Now let's go both of you." He said as he walk towards the door "me too? To where?" Hoseok asked as Jungkook turn towards the two clueless Alpha.

"For breakfast, at your place." It's not a question or a request but a demand. Jungkook tilt his head at Lisa. "Can we? At your place?" He asked wanting her to snap out from her thoughts.

And Lisa slowly nod.