CHAPTER 021 : CUDDLE

NO ONE P.O.V

"I can leave you know-"

Hoseok was cut off by Jungkook "I've told you hyung, you can sleep in my bedroom, the Alpha Queen can use my sister's bedroom." The male said, giving the stubborn alpha a sharp glare and surprisingly, Hoseok shut up instantly after that.

Giving up, Hoseok back off "I want to take a bath." He said as he wave at Jungkook, leaving him at the living room "right- I'm drenched. I need to take a bath too and change my bandage." Jungkook talk to himself as he walk to his room but halt midway.

"But Hoseok Hyung are using my bathroom-" he glance at his sister's bedroom. "I-" he stop himself from talking as he thought to himself- she's asleep and I just want to shower- it won't hurt. Right? Debating with himself, he decided that he will just take a quick shower.

.
.
.

Jungkook wrap the new bandage around his leg as soon as he finish his shower. When the new bandage is done, he check himself in the mirror before stepping out from the bathroom. His gaze fell at the unconscious figure on the bed.

Lisa is soundly asleep.

Jungkook can't help but to took a step towards her. Soon he finds himself standing by her side. Lowering his body, he want to check if she is breathing, and she is. Touching her forehead, she's not having a fever either. So why is she in such a deep slumber?

Jungkook place his hand on his chin. Seemingly like he is thinking. He had read somewhere that Alphas are a very light sleepers because of their predators instinct. They are always on guard for enemies that when they sleep, even the softest sound can wake them up.

And this woman in front of him, is the Alpha Queen.

Jungkook had touch her and bring her into this room. She don't even budge, moved or show any sign of waking up. Instead she fell more into a deep sleep when he hold her. Confused, Jungkook waved it off. Why should I even care? He told himself as he decided to leave.

He should wear some clothes. All he have is a towel wrapped around his torso. It's getting cold. He grab the knob, and twist it but to his dismay, the door didn't open. Jungkook frown as he twist it again, but it's locked.

"You gotta be kidding me-" he says as he twist the knob harder. "Hoseok Hyung!" He raised his voice a little, hoping for the older to hear him but he got no reply. "Aish." He punch the door softly, feeling distress.

Lisa on the other hand wake up upon feeling his distress. His vanilla like scent linger her nose making her fully aware of her surroundings. Lisa lift up her body, as she sit up on the bed and her gaze fell at Jungkook's figure that are standing at the door.

"Damn it." She could here him whisper as he twist the knob again. Frustrated, he turn around and push his wet hair to the back. That's when Lisa's gaze fell on his body and her jaw almost dropped.

His godly figure. His sharp jawline and flawless neck. From his wide shoulder and hard chest, to his perfectly placed brick, it was as if his body was sculpted by god himself. Her gaze moved from his abs to his V-line as it end there. The other parts are covered with his towel.

Lisa pull her gaze away from him as her cheeks turn into a deep shade of red but her wolf's mouth watered as she whined upon seeing the towel and growl angrily when Lisa look away.

Jungkook lift his gaze and widen his eyes when he saw Lisa sitting up on the bed. "Alpha- I mean Lisa- Your Majesty-" he blurted out upon seeing her. He shut himself on close his eyes as he lift his hand and let out a breath. Calm down Jeon Jungkook, no need to panic.