𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 005 : 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Jennie who are in a deep slumber woke up upon hearing someone knocking on her front door. She glance at her mate who also seem as if he was awaken by the loud noise

"Who's knocking in front of our damn door in the middle of the night." He grumble in annoyance as he hugged Jennie's waist pulling her closer to cuddle but Jennie tap on his hand.

"I need to check." She mutter sleepily as Taehyung growl in annoyance before letting go of his mate. Jennie stood up as she switch on the bed light.

She walk out of the bedroom as she tie her hair into a pony tail. As soon as she get out from her room a sleepy voice greet her "oh, Jennie, are you on your way to open the door?"

The thing is, Jimin, a human is Rose's mate an omega. Rose and Jennie, who are a beta share the same mansion so after meeting their mate.

The two male just agree on leaving with each other considering Taehyung, an alpha and Jimin get along very well.

Back to the story.

She turn to her left only to see a sleepy Jimin ruffling his hair sleepily. Jennie nod "are expecting someone?" She ask but the other shake his head.

Jennie sigh upon hearing the door getting knocked aggressively as ever. She walk down the stairs and went to the front door. She bring up her palm to the knob.

She twist it and open it, ready to curse the life out of the person who dare to knock in front of her door and disturb her beauty sleep.

Only to be grabbed by her shoulder and got shaken by a pure-breed true alpha who suddenly scream like a mad woman.

"Unnie, how can I court my mate?!"

-•••••-

Flashback before that situation happens Lisa walk to her bedroom with bunch of books in her hand. She locks the door, not forgetting to tell her butler to not bother her.

Lisa throw the book on the bed before and sit comfortably in it. She took a deep breath and grab the first book that wrote only one word that she love the most.

'𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖊'

Are you ready Akira?

I am ready since I was born! Let's get this!

Lisa smile at the reply as she flip the first page of the books revealing a picture of two wolf standing under the moon.

Mate :
Your other half, everyone have their own mates even humans but the only difference is humans can't recognize their mates but the werewolf's can.