𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 013 : 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Anger

That is the only word that can describe what she is feeling. She could feel her eyes burning bloody red as the scene before her unfolded. How her mate was sexually assaulted when he was half-conscious.

How her mate got touched by some other female that wasn't her. Tzuyu unbuttoned Jungkook's shirt and start rubbing his hard chest as she keep on kissing him. Jungkook was in a daze, the dizziness don't fade away. He can't react.

Akira growl as Lisa dashed towards them. Tzuyu who was kissing Jungkook got pulled away by her and Lisa throw her away with her full strength. Tzuyu was smashed to the wall and the loud noise caused havoc in the club.

The scent of the angry true-blood alpha lingers in the atmosphere causing people to run out from the club instantly. Lisa growl at Tzuyu that are on the ground before turning towards her mate.

Lisa approach her now unconscious mate and pull him into her embrace. Literally hate the smell of another girl on him. Making sure that she left her scent on him, she pulled away from the hug.

Not liking her mate's body getting exposed she quickly buttoned Jungkook's shirt back before mind linking Seokjin and Taehyung to escort her mate to a safer place.

Tzuyu hissed as she get up from the ground and wipe the blood that are on her lips. She turn towards where Jungkook was supposed to be and snarl when she saw The Alpha Queen holding Jungkook.

"He's mine!" She roars out as her eyes turn fully black. Not like how a werewolf's eyes were supposed to be. Tzuyu jump towards her with her sharp claw but Lisa was quick enough to dodge the attack.

Tzuyu growl at her angrily as she glances at Jungkook who is unconscious once. Tzuyu's body was suddenly surrounded by some kind of dark magic. Lisa didn't budge instead her eyes flashed bloody red.

Akira takes over.

Tzuyu launched towards her and Lisa dodge yet again. Tzuyu grit her teeth angrily as she attempts to hurt her multiple time but Lisa doesn't even bother to counterattack as she keeps dodging.

Tzuyu felt her power getting drained, she knew that in this condition, she can't fight with the true-blood but she can't just let go of the true host who is apparently is also the Male Luna.

She smirked at the thought of the male Luna being a true host. Imagine how the true-blood will react if she finds out. "That mate of yours, you should share him." She mocked making Lisa glare at her.

"Think about it and I'll rip you to shreds." Tzuyu just smirked at the threat "Here is a little advice for you..." She pause as she tilts her head "don't attach to much feeling on him."

"It might break you apart."

Not giving Lisa the chance to react, Tzuyu vanishes from the scene. Leaving Lisa standing there like a statue as those words rang in her head. Lisa glance over her shoulder, glad that her mate is safe but she still wonders what does Tzuyu mean?

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 || LISKOOK FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara