77

Sid : how are you feeling now?

Ishika : I am good seeing you all, I thought I loose you all from my life because of my stupid acts. But now I am feeling alive again. (She said looking at Avni this time)

Avni : just calm down and I guess this is my fault I made it mess, I should not ask everyone to block you.

Ishika : it's okay I can understand you were at your place. I betrayed you after all.

Abhishek : you made wrong, but it doesn't meant we don't care for you ishu.

Sid : forget everything....Why are you not having food?

Ishika : I don't know yaar, I feel like I don't deserve to live anymore.

Sid : will you just shut up, this is nonsense what you just speak up.

Avni : just calm down and take care of yourself okay, we all are with you?

Ishika : will you ever forgive me Avni?

Sid : forget it ishu, and starts from beginning again, you realised that is enough for us.

Avni : yeah.

Avni told her that Rajat is coming to her home everyday.

Ishika : I know I had conversation with him only, I love him yaar. He really took care of me. I realise because of him that love is not about expecting it's about doing everything for someone.

Sid : thank god. It's so good to hear it from you that you realise that Rajat loves you.

Ishika : but I decided that until you all wont forgive me I won't even ask Rajat.

Avni : so now we all did, so call him here?

Ishika : okay.

Ishika called Rajat and invite him at her place.

Rajat came in 30 minutes.

They convinced aunty and with a flower Ishika proposed Rajat.

Everyone happily end up together.

Signing off

Ishaan.