74

Luckily the food has been served to them so there was a break in this argument.

But after they finished the food, ishika order ice cream for them. And till then she wants to continue the game.

Sid : okay but dont get hyper, it's just a game to take it as a game only okay?

Ishika : yeah okay.

Avni nodded too.

Ishika : so it was Rajat's turn?

Rajat : yeah so my question is from you Ishika, that do you love me?

Ishika looked at Sid.

Sid (smiled and said) : don't be shy ishu, just say it?

Ishika : uhm... Yes I do love you.

Rajat : I love you too.

The game continues.

Sid : my turn, I don't want to ask anyone I just want to tell you Avni that I love you so much. And I will always loves you only. (He wants to calm her down because she is not looking in good mood)

Avni smiled and it's back on her, it's her turn.

Avni : so ishika, I wanna ask you and this time i am serious about this question?

Ishika : yeah ask.

Avni : what do you feel for Sid?

Ishika : what kinda question is this, Sid is my best friend I love him.

Avni : just best friend right? (She wants her to confess the truth today)

Ishika : of course, I love him as my bestie.

Avni : you have swear on someone you love most. Tell the truth.

Sid : what happened? Why are you girls are talking to each other in this way.

Rajat : yeah girls, you are going violent like you two are trying to do it with any motive.

Avni : she is playing a game Rajat, with Sid, with me and now with your feelings too.

Ishika : now I don't want advice from you Avni. And you left Sid and went to US okay, so even if I fall for Sid who are you to confront me. (She said in anger)

Stay tuned