72

Rajat : join us yaar, we both will feel good.

Ishika insist Sid to join them. Sid looked at Avni if she wants to go or not.

Avni smiled in agreement for this plan.

Ishika : see now your gf also allowed so you should join us?

Sid : yeah let's go now.

Rajat : I have a bike, you come with ishika, Sid and Avni will come in avni's car, right?

Sid : yes.

Avni : where are we going?

Rajat send her address so they can reach themselves.

Ishika sit behind on bike with Rajat and they all 4 reached restaurant. It's a great place.

Rajat : I hope you like the place guys.

Sid : it's really great, but it must be expensive?

Avni : you don't worry about that my boy.

Sid : but....

Ishika : Sid, please yaar don't spoil the plan. Come...

Rajat is feeling left alone because he can feel that ishika's priority is Sid not him.

Sid is feeling the same but he wants her to give attention to her bf not to him. Because he can understand that even Avni is not liking it.

Sid : I think we should take two different tables.

Ishika : why?

Avni : he is just trying to give you privacy with Rajat, Ishika enjoy time with him? He must came for you.

Ishika : yeah but Rajat won't mind if we all 4 sit together, will you Rajat?

Rajat shakes head for no.

Avni : still..

Ishika : okay you go and sit alone then Sid you have to come with us.

Sid : uhm.... Okay if you insist we two will also join you two. (Sid holds avni's hand lovingly so avni can control her anger)

All 4 takes seat beside each other. They placed order and waiting to be served.

Ishika : until the food come lets play a game?

Stay tuned