27

Sid and avni went and take their seats, Sid sat on her left side.

Avni hold his hands in her hands tightly looking into his eyes in the dim light coming from the screen in this dar theatre.

Sid smiled at her blushing.

So if you are Gujrati or watched movie "Nadi Dosh" So you can imagine better, if you didn't watched you can simply go to YT and search for romantic scenes of Nadi Dosh movies. Then you can understand better.

Avni have no interest in movie, even Sid didn't understand Gujarati language so he is also busy looking at his girlfriend.

Sid : so, baby how's your 6 months without me? (Asked in a teasing tone)

Avni : so tough.

Sid : but I don't think you missed me at all.

Avni : and why you think this stupid thing my baby, I missed you really so so so so much. Every hour, every minute, every second I think about you. (She said so lovingly in a romantic but low voice)

Sid : awwwhhh. I love you.

Avni : I love you more.

Avni place her head on his shoulder, hug his arm in her arms. And now they starts watching a movie bit.

But their first focus is each other only.

They are having a conversation.

Sid : by the way, what is the plan after movie, as I had permission from mom for whole day today so we can go anywhere after....

Somewhere interupt their conversation.

Someone from Crowd : if you two have to do this romeo Juliet  talks then please leave, let us watch movies.

Sid blush, when avni fume in anger. She is about to answer but Sid hold her hand.

Sid said softly that they will leave in interval.

Avni nodded.

Now there are few scenes project ok screen test their patience.

Stay tuned.