38

Sid : will you tell me what is happening here? (Sid noticed that avni is trying to hear that what aunty said in return)

Avni : listen, Sid you love me na?

Sid : what kinda question it is, of course I love you what happened?

Avni : so when aunty will come out you just have to nod your neck in yes in front of them.

Sid : what but why?

Avni : you just said you love me so can't you do this simple thing for me? (She tried to make him emotional)

Sid : okay okay dont be melodramatic now, I will do as you say but may I know what do you want to do?

Avni : just wait and watch!!

Sid : okay. I hope you won't make anything which leads to a trouble.

Avni : haww, I never made anything which lead us into any trouble, I don't want to remind you that I always take initiative in our love story, huh!!

Sid : okay okay do as you wish I am with you.

After two minutes,

Aunty and ishika came out, ishika is not part of this plan what gonna happen next.

Avni : this is really wrong Sid, I won't talk to you now. (She said starting a drama Sid didn't understood what happened to her)

Vibha aunty : what happened avni? What he did now?

Avni : I was asking him to dance in a party with me but aunty he denied me directly.

Vibha aunty : why?

Avni : he is saying that you won't like it if he will dance with me. Right?

Avni looked at him and give a signal to nod his neck.

Sid slightly answer in yes.

Ishika : will you mind aunty if Sid will dance with us?

Vibha aunty : of course not, I am not this old fashioned, Sid.

Avni : but aunty now I can't even ask because he gave me swear of him to not to ask you.

Stay tuned.

Next chapter is ready after 40 votes I will update