59

Avni : you idiot because of your over sweet gestures I feel she is falling in love with you.

Sid : okay tell me what you suppose me to do at this moment.

Avni : just go and tell her that you love me and she should stop dreaming for you. (She said in a strict tone)

Sid : did she ever told you that she is dreaming for me?

Avni : no but she is Sid!!

Sid : she didn't even said that to me, might be we are just over rating me, who am I? It's just a pure luck that you fall in love with me. (Siddharth try to convince avni)

Avni : I am 100 Percent sure, that she is trying to create problems between us. Because she is not happy seeing us together.

Sid : I guess, you all find the right way, his bf!! Once we meet him everything will be okay.

Avni : I don't think she have a bf I guess she is lying.

Sid : we can't just guess everything, tomorrow it will be crystal clear. Till then take long breathe.

Avni : I don't know yaar. (She is really insecure)

Sid get up, he cup her face lovingly going closer to her. Both of them looked into each other's eyes.

Sid : you believe me right?

Avni : more than myself.

Sid : so please relax, everything will be good, until we will be sure we should not spoil friendship with Ishika.

Avni nodded.

The sunset, looking into each other's eyes both love birds loose their control and their lips met in the meantime

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The sunset, looking into each other's eyes both love birds loose their control and their lips met in the meantime.

They made this kiss as long as possible, sucking each other lips makes them feel like withdrawing all the love from their partner for them

It was so Romantic and passionate and at last they done and wait for the next day now.

Stay tuned

Tution Wala Pyar - S2 (Long Distance) рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ