64

Avni : guys I am really getting late now so I should leave, Sid will you please drop me at home? (She wants to leave with Sid now)

Ishika : what happened Avni? We just came yaar.

Rajat : didn't you like meeting me again avni?

Avni : of course yes, it's pleasure meeting you but we are really getting late.

Aarohi : what happened avni?

Abhishek can also feel that she is trying to run from here.

Sid : sit na avni, I will talk to aunty. Please for me.

Avni sit back.

Rajat : avni I can understand that you must be feeling weird seeing me here, but it's really a co incidence, I didn't had any idea that you are ishika's friend.

Avni : it's okay Ritwik, I mean Rajat forget it. (She tried to close the topic)

Ishika : it's okay avni, you can tell Sid truth, he is understanding and he will surely understand your point of view.

Ishika again try to create problems between them.

Avni : what are you talking about?

Ishika : oh sorry I guess you didn't want to tell that to Sid?

Sid looked at avni.

Sid : what?

Aarohi : say it clearly yaar ishika, what are you talking about?

Sid : yes. Please.

Ishika : I guess, Rajat can explain better and I guess we all should move on from past.

Rajat : actually friends, when we were in US, avni and me start getting attracted to each other. (He said looking at Avni)

Sid looked at Avni because he had no idea of this.

Avni : what rubbish, believe me Sid I never look at him more than a friend ever.

Ishika : let him complete avni.

Rajat : okay maybe I was wrong to think that you like me too, and that's why I tried to kiss you that night I am sorry.

Everyone was in deep shock.

Stay tuned.