Sid is still calling Avni, it's been 20 minutes already. And he called almost 10 times.

He is losing hope and thinking that maybe he have to wait till morning and that time he will not be able to manage anything to do for her as it will be night in India.

So, he tried a last call to Avni.

Finally, Avni picks up the call.

She takes it as a video call, and said hii.

Soon she watch the preparation behind him and she really feels so happy.

Avni : hiii sid, happy month anniversary my babyyyy, I love you so so so so so much.

Sid : I love you more.

Their friends joined them on a video call.

Avni : hii guys,

Everyone : we helped your boyfriend a lot to prepare all this.

Sid : yeah, they really helped me a lot avni!!

Avni : thank you so much for taking care of my lifeline in my absense.

Sid blush hard but he realise that the background in video call behind Avni is not of her room, she is somewhere out.

Avni : so, babyyy, whats a plan?

Sid : you say, but Avni where are you I mean doesn't look like your room, did you changed the room?

Avni : no, actually... I forget to tell you it's Ritvik's birthday today so we came here to wish him at 12 midnight so it's his room.

Sid : oh. (Internally feels so jealous)

Avni : yeah but my friends are really so annoying, they didn't arrived yet, so I and Ritvik were watching movie that's why I didn't heard my phone ringing.

Sid is feel like broken heard that her girlfriend is with someone at midnight alone at his place.

This is definitely something makes anyone feel bad.

Sid : hmm.

Avni : what happened Sid?

Abhishek understand what he is thinking.

Stay tuned.