58

One more day passed away,

Today,

Again all of them remind ishika that they wants to meet her boyfriend but today she is much more confident.

Everyone is talking,

When Abhishek asked Avni and sid to spend some time together.

Sid blush.

When Avni hold his hand.

Avni : thank you so much abhi, let's go baby. (To tease ishika).

Ishika didn't gave any reaction today she knows why Avni is doing this.

Sid got up and went with her. And finally after get free from the swear they got a perfect chance to kiss each other.

Avni bring him to the sunset point.

Avni : you know what Sid, I love this place since I start Coming with you here

Sid : I love this place too.

He sit there and Avneet besides him placing her head on his should clutching her finger with his fingers.

Avni : you know what Sid, the biggest fear of my life now is to loose you. Some time I feel so scared thinking what if someone snatch you away from me. (She said with an insecure tone and moist eyes)

Sid place hand on her cheek lovingly.

Sid : I am always with you don't worry. I will be alive until I am with you only.

Avni : I know, but I feel so insecure 😫

Sid : from ishika right? (He said straight forward)

Avni get up and look into his eyes because she is not expecting that Sid is noticing the same thing they did.

Avni : you know that?

Sid : hmm. I felt you insecure from ishika, even I feel that she is getting too possessive, the way she told her mother that day was really Doubtful.

Avni : so why you defend her that day, Sid?

Sid : because avni, she never crossed her lines with me in friendship and she just expected to defend her that day as a friend what I did.

Stay tuned.