17

Next day,

Ishika reached the college, Sid is not aware of her admission in his college as it's not expected thing because she is rich and and she is even opted the better course.

Sid entered in the class, Sid had no friends yet in this new college because most of them are belongs from the higher middle class family.

So, most of them are show offs, spend there time in college canteen, even they won't leave chance to bully him.

So many seniors are behind him, ragging is banned in college so they are not humiliating him they are asking him to pay their canteen bill which is around 5 thousand.

And they took his new watch and few important books from him until he get ready to pay their bills.

Sid is so upset from last three days, just because he didn't want to trouble his family more.

So he didn't tell anything to his family. He is just trying to handle them himself.

He asked seniors to return his stuff to him, but they didn't.

He came back in class, he is upset, when he got a surprise seeing ishika is waiting for him in his class.

Sid went to her.

Sid : ishika, what are you doing here yaar?

Ishika : hii this is Ishika sen. Your new batchmate.

Ishika forward hand to him.

Sid : what is this yaar, what are you doing here?

Ishika : I am your new batchmate yaar, I took admission in this college yesterday.

She shows him her Id card.

Sid : are you serious, wait... But you want to be CS na?

Ishika : yes, I drop that idea now I wanna complete MBA and join my father's business.

Sid : oh great.

Ishika : so I am new here you have to help me a lot Sid.

Stay tuned.