37

Next day,

Avni decide to went to meet Vibha aunty, she want to get free from the swear of sid for not kiss each other ever again.

And kissing each other is not something for what they can take permission from their parents.

Avni talked to Ishika to help sid to bring sid for an outing, actually they are planning a small get together party in Ishika's house.

And she know, Ishika made good notes in front of Vibha Aunty in her absence so vibha aunty will be ready to send sid to ishika's house more easily then sending him with avni.

As, ishika's mother and Vibha aunty  became friends too.

Ishika also get ready on this plan because she wants sid to come to her house and if Avni herself want it then its a benefit thing for ishika.

Ishika and Avni reached at his house.

They knocks the door.

Vibha aunty welcome them in, Vibha aunty always deny Ishika to caress their feet.

As, so many Brahmin families believe that elders should not allow girl child should not touch feet.

Aunty looked both of them.

Ishika dress intentionally to impress his mother When avni notice it today.

Vibha aunty : you are looking so beautiful as always Ishika. And you too avni, you should also try traditional clothes avni. (With a smile asked)

Avni : I wilk surely do aunty.

Vibha aunty : god bless you.

Ishika : Thanks aunty, may I meet sid?

Vibha aunty : you both sit, I call him.

Sid came downstairs.

Sid : hii

Aunty went to kitchen to bring snacks for them, and Ishika went in kitchen to take permission of Aunty to send sid with them to her house.

She told Aunty about a get together. And vibha Aunty allow them. Meanwhile avni is ready with a plan.

Stay tuned.