15

Ishika : what are you talking guys? (She gulped with nervousness on her face)

Abhishek : you know what we meant, but if you want I don't mind you asking clearly, why you took admission in Sid's college when you father gave you better options?

Ishika : is it an issue guys?

Aarohi : you remember na Sid is avni's boyfriend and both of them love each other.

Ishika : yes guys I remember, but what happened to you two, I mean what is the problem if I took admission in his college.

Abhishek : you know what... avni won't like it!!

Aarohi : yeah ishu, try to understand it looks like you are hitting on Sid, from last few weeks we all can see that you and Sid gets too close to each other.

Ishika : so is this wrong if I took care of my friend's boyfriend, and tell me one thing if he is Avni's boyfriend it doesn't mean na I can't be his friend.

Abhishek : you can be his friend but only friend.

Ishika : abhi, I know this better than you and yes I have more reasons to go there, just because know Sid, you are thinking all this rubbish. (She said really so confidently)

Aarohi : I guess, she is right abhi.

Ishika : yeah, make her understand yaar.

Abhishek : I know this only, Sid is Avni's boyfriend and no one should go this close to him make Avni feel bad.

Ishika : I guess, your old love for Avni is rising again.

Ishika knows that Aarohi is possessive so she use this trick to change the topic.

Aarohi : is it Abhi?

Abhishek : what rubbish, aarohi.. Don't you trust me? Now avni and me are just friends and she is my bestie it's my concern for my bestie.

Aarohi : I trust you.

Ishika : I wanna say the same abhi, Sid is my bestie I am concerned about him that's it.

Stay tuned.