Back where we were

Începe de la început

"I promise." I replied to him with a smile.

"Arayo, Remember to always be graceful and never foster anger in your heart. The world could be mean but you are my lovely star, you will keep on shining despite criticism." He replied to me as he wiped my tears away.

They just flowed incessantly down my eyes. Out of knowing that Appa became an Angel and that he was alright in the afterlife.

"Stay strong. Use this time to improve your skills, persevere some more and work on your temper." Appa replied chuckling.

"Smile more often and know that I will watch over you whenever. Haneul, Seri and I will watch over you and Team IZ*ONME." He replied to me.

Both dorm parents re-emerged with wings and a halo. Revealing that they already belonged to heaven. A soft smile formed on my lips.

"Haneul Appa, Seri Eomma. I am happy that the both of you finally made it to heaven. Finally, both of you could rest." I replied to them teary eyed.

"All thanks to the team, we were able to make it through. Please live your lives with no worries and pain. Thank you to everyone." Haneul Appa replied.

"Yeah, Please be happy our babies as we are at peace now. Finally." Seri Eomma replied and held Haneul Appa's hand.

"My star, live with no worries, we are all safe now and we will watch over you." Appa Namjoon said smiling.

"It's time to go, my star. Aja! Fighting! Be graceful and forgiving, be happy. You can dream of us anytime if you need to talk." Namjoon Appa said to me and kissed me on the forehead.

I savored the moment and pulled him tight in a hug.

"Gomawo, Appa." I replied to him.

"Gwaenchana. Everything will be okay." He replied and lets me go.

Haneul Appa patted my back and so did Seri Eomma. I feel lighter compared to earlier. They all disappeared as quickly as they came and I was awoken by Yuri's voice.

"Jagiya, we're home." I heard her say.

I fluttered my eyes open and found Yuri beside me. I fell asleep inside the van and it was time to go and alight the van. I fixed myself from this tiring and draining day. I smiled at Yuri and told her right away.

"Yuri-ah. Seri Eomma, Haneul Appa and Namjoon Appa are all angels now." I told her happily.

"I knew they would someday make it and Namjoon Appa without a doubt would be one. I am relieved to know." She replied to me and smiled as she opened the van's door.

I alighted the van and looped my arm around hers as we walked towards the elevator.

"What do you think will happen to us now, Yuri?" I asked her.

"We're going to be fine, Jagiya. I know we will come out of this stronger as a team and more tightly knitted. Just don't waver over things. We need to be headstrong, Jagi." She says softly to me.

"I had a drean and the three parents appeared before me, I feel relieved to be seeing them." I told her calmly.

"I know, Jagi. The dorm parents especially liked to make appearances during our hard times, I'm grateful you regained your strength." She tells me and presses the up button.

WM got us a Two Condo Units on the 20th floor of Park Residences, it was in between ten floors which makes it easier to lose papparazzi trying to catch us off guard. Twenty floors up and you get to the top floor where a stunning view of the Han River could be seen. Around Mapo-gu, where tall and short buildings could be found dotting the coast of Han River. We moved into a newer building which was a thirty minute drive to WM. It was a recent move away from the traumatizing building that is WM, the one tower building that was ten floors high, where Seri Eomma's body was found lifeless, the entire 4th floor was converted into offices shortly thereafter, we had to transfer to the first basement Practice Room and the others were transferred on rotations, we were the only ones to have our own room at the first floor. That was where we always practiced even now as artists of WM, we still stayed and practiced in that room. The room was now two adjacent rooms fused into one. It was bigger and wider, where we would practice year end appearances and other important events where a whole dance crew would dance with us to fill the big stage. We plan these appearances typically right after releasing an album in July, because award shows usually happen within the first eight months of the year, we prepare for those in advance. Often spanning half a year to prepare except for the first one last year which took us three months for the year end shows, the concept planning and practice was always labor intensive. Last year was something done out of the blue, using footage from Yena's camera, some photos from Kwangbae Hyung, we also paid homage to the dorm parents that time, if eagle eyed fans only saw one of the group photos on the VCR, we had photos of Haneul Appa and Seri Eomma into the mix. It was an edited photo from Kwangbae Hyung, she had a photo of the group and added Seri Eomma and Haneul Appa. It was at the back, beside Minjoo. It was beautifully done if I might say so myself and it was after practice shot that we had taken.