"Oh I'm going to cum thinking about it" she said dramatically reaching for her phone. Hearing her a snap a picture I flip over sitting up pulling her to me.

"Sadly for you we won't be doing something that can harm this." cupping her core my other hand pressing into her paint palette before placing it on her bare breast in front of me then grabbing her throat. Leaving another hand print.

The door swings open I immediately shove lex against me hiding her.

Niall's face is lit up with surprise lex reaches for the blanket from the back of the chair covering herself.

"Well don't you two have fun sex!" Niall spoke amused

"Get out now" I say sternly

"You told me to bring you the numbers.."

"Ever heard of knocking?"

"Hmm no." Then looks at lex "hey you wanna come show me how to knock? Maybe leave that ridiculous blanket with dear Harry would hate for him to catch a col.."

He looks at me immediately shutting upLex looks to me wondering why he just acted like that

"Harry." she yelled seeing I had a gun pointed at niall but I didn't say anything

"I'll leave it over here." Niall turning and leaving immediately

"You can't just threaten you friends."

"My friend need to stop hitting on you."

"He's joking."

I wrinkled my nose "no he's not he would if you said yes."

"Well I wouldn't say yes."

I licked my lips smiling "why is that?"Already knowing the answer

"I only want you."

"And I'm hard again." I threw my head back picking her bringing her to the shower.

.
Still Harry pov

Rolling out of bed. I walked into the bathroom where lex is washing her face. I flip on the shower "join me."

"I showered last night."

"I'm not asking" I pull her shirt over her head. Smiling over the fact she's still not wearing panties. "In"

After our shower session. I left to the office. we have a meeting today setting up a new division of dire.

Ok so obviously this world is full of creeps who go after young children we normally take care of them when we hear they did something.

Ed came up with an idea to catch them before the act.

Setting up an underage decoy to talk to them make them think they are speaking to a young girl. Then set up a meeting and handle them. How you see fit but do not let them leave alive.

The meeting went well we assigned members to those roles.

It's the next day and I'm going on a met up with Ed. It's been a bit since I got my hands dirty. Don't get me wrong I've been killing people but I haven't had any fun.

I'm sat in the kitchen with lex a knock on the door she goes and opens it. Ed hugs lex saying she smells like strawberries.

She laughs "It's the conditioner I used" before pulling him into the kitchen.

I like their friendship but im a bit jealous of it. I can't help it I just am. But after that one incident I know for sure he wouldn't do anything like that. But still.