Chapter 19- Ex

Bri's ex, Rome, pictured above ^^

Brielle's POV
(Next morning)

I fumbled around Devante's cabinets in his kitchen looking for some food to cook , but of course he never has anything over here . I wanted to cook him breakfast but unfortunately it looked as if I would have to make a grocery run first .

Climbing up the stairs , annoyed . I grabbed one of his hoodies and a pair of my sweats while he remained asleep with his mouth open and his light snores filling the room .. He looked so cute .

I went into his bathroom and brushed my teeth . I opened the cabinet where his towels were and grabbed a towel to wash my face . I did my whole face routine last night & i didn't feel like doing it this morning so plain water was going to have to do right now . I didn't bother to tame the bush on top of my head as I took one more glance at my reflection before going back into his bedroom .

"Baby," I whispered as I shook him a little bit .

He stirred but remained asleep .

I rolled my eyes .

"Devante !" I said a little louder as I shook him harder .

He sat straight up looking around wildly .

I giggled at his facial expression .

"What's wrong ?" He asked as he began rubbing his eyes and letting out a yawn before lying back down .

I playfully fanned my hand in front of my face and made a stink face .

He mugged me .

I guess he's not in the mood to joke around this morning .

"I was going to ask if I could borrow your car . You need food in here ."

"Hell nah you can't drive my car . Last time I let you drive my baby you almost wrecked her . Then the way you're always hitting curbs in your Jeep . Nope."

I smacked my lips .

"Pleaseee . I wanted to make you breakfast ," I whined as climbed on top of him and straddled him .

His hands instinctively went to my ass as he licked his lips at me seductively .

"How about we go out to eat & then afterwards we can go grocery shopping and you can make my breakfast tomorrow ?"

I playfully pouted .

"I wanted to make you breakfast today ."

He smiled at me softly .

"Fine . But i'm driving ."

I smiled down at him in victory .

I was about to move off of him so that he could get ready but he held me in place and just stared at me while biting his bottom lip .

He tried to lean up and kiss me , but I turned my head .

"Now you know I don't do kisses early in the morning . Go brush your teeth !" I scolded as I giggled at his facial expression .

"You trying to say my breath stinks ?"

"Well , your mouth doesn't have a very pleasing aroma emitting from it right now ."

He sat back in defeat .

I planted a kiss on his cheek to ease the sting .

Then his face lit up again as if he thought about something exciting .

I watched curiously as a devilish look crossed his face .

"Suck my dick for me like you did yesterday ," He demanded as he started massaging my ass with his large hands and his face got all serious .