Chapter 15- You Fucked Up (Part 1)

Devante's POV
I bobbed my head slowly as I let the sound of Brielle's voice fill the studio . I was putting some additional touches to her single that's going to drop in a few days . It was a rendition of "At Your Best" by the Isley Brothers .

It amazed me at how much range she had . She could sing in a sweet falsetto, she could sing in a much lower key , & then she could sing alto & soprano . She was definitely about to be a star . I couldn't wait until she came back from visiting her family . I missed her so much . It's only been 24 hours since she's been gone , not that i'm counting or anything, but I missed waking up to her almost every morning.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone tapping me on the shoulder . I frowned and turned around and came face to face with Rolita . I internally rolled my eyes because I knew she was about to start with her bullshit .

"Hey De," She said innocently as she stroked my right arm with her freshly manicured hand.

"What's up," I replied back nonchalantly as I turned back toward the sound board and went back to turning knobs and tweaking sounds .

"Nothing, I was just coming to see what's been up with you . We haven't really talked that much these past few months unless it's about the group . Other than that you're always up that girl's ass." She said nastily .

I already knew "that girl" she was referring to which made me automatically get defensive .

"That girl has a name and I thought it was pretty obvious to you and everybody else that Brielle and I are dating."

She scoffed.

"Let's see how long that lasts . She seems like a good girl . You and I both know she's too good for you . You love hoes . Always have and always will . I bet she hasn't even given it up yet, has she?" Rolita asked as the hand that was rubbing on my shoulder slowly made its way down the front of my chest and was slowly going lower .

I can't lie she was making my dick twitch a little .

Rolita was one of the females that I used to mess around with before Bri came along . Her pussy wasn't the best but she gave great head . It was the sloppiest, nastiest head and she swallowed every last drop of my nut every time . She was also right about me loving hoes . That's all I used to mess with .

"I don't think that's any of your business what goes on in my bedroom ," I snapped .

It was beginning to become harder for me to concentrate while I was still pressing buttons on the soundboard as her hand was now rubbing on my dick which was hardening under the attention . Common sense told me to move her hand , but at the same time it had been months since I've had any pussy .

I lightly bit my bottom lip as she rubbed on my dick a little rougher .

"See look at you over here finna have a fit just because i'm rubbing on your dick . Homegirl has definitely not been doing her job at home," She teased as she attempted to kiss my neck .

Her sly comment was enough to snap me out of the trance she had me under as Bri's face popped into my head .

I roughly grabbed her arm.

"Look," I said as I stared deep into her eyes, "What we had is over . Don't you ever come up in here disrespecting me or my girl again . You feeling real bold tonight but I swear I'll send your ass packing just as quickly as I got you here. You understand ?"