Chapter 11- Here Comes The Drama

Devante's POV

I stared at Brielle while she slept . i chuckled quietly as I watch some drool come out of her slightly opened mouth. I wasn't on no creepy shit but I just loved staring at her beauty. She looked so innocent when she was asleep.

She ended up crashing here last night after the movie . She wouldn't let me cuddle her ass at first because of how I teased her with my tongue, but she finally gave in and fell asleep in my arms and here she was now knocked out without a care to the world.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by loud banging on my door downstairs .

Who the fuck?

I eased my arm out from under Brielle's head being careful not to wake her and put on a pair of basketball shorts before going downstairs to see who the hell was banging on my door this early in the morning. It better not be my brother or K-Ci. I knew JoJo knew better so I knew his ass wouldn't be with them.

I angrily snatched the door open and was about to start going off but the person who I came face to face with made my words catch in my throat.

"Devante', can we talk? It's really important," said the girl that I hadn't seen in a little over 3 months . I was actually shocked to see her.

Glancing over my shoulder to make sure the coast was clear, I quietly closed my front door so that I wouldn't wake Bri who was still asleep upstairs.

I slowly turned around and got annoyed as I looked Kara's ass up and down . She was one of my many flings . In fact she used to be one of my favorites . She was always down for whatever . That included threesomes and whatever else I wanted her to do to please me sexually . Right now though she looked as if she had been going through it . Her blonde hair was in a messy bun on top of her head and she had bags under her blue eyes . Her skin looked pale as hell too which was unusual given the fact she stayed getting spray tans and shit.

"What's up?" I asked her impatiently . I needed her to hurry up and get off my premises before I got caught up . Even though Bri and I technically are just "friends" , this is still a bad look. . I'm trying to be more than that with her .

"Wow , after not hearing from me in months that's the way you greet me ?" She said getting an attitude and crossing her arms .

I rolled my eyes . She's always so damn dramatic.

"Come on Kara, tell me what it is you have to tell me ... I'm kinda busy right now."

She scoffed before letting out a dry laugh .

"You're not busy, you probably have another bitch upstairs waiting on you to bring your lying ass back."

I gritted my teeth in frustration .

"Look, you got 2 minutes to tell me what the fuck you want or i'm calling the police and getting your ass escorted away from here."

"Calm down, you always had anger issues . Anyway, I came here to ask you could I borrow a couple of hundreds ? I lost my job and I've been living at a homeless shelter ."

I stared at her blankly . I would've felt sorry for her had she not snaked my ass before we quit talking . I found out that she'd been sneaking around with Christopher Williams, another dude signed to Uptown, and using the money that I was giving her to splurge on him .

"You gotta be out your rabbit ass mind , Kara," I said chuckling darkly at her . It was the audacity for me .
"Where's Chris when you need him," I said sarcastically as I shrugged .

"You're still on that ? I told you the only reason I did it is because I heard that you were messing with a lot of women behind my back !" She screeched now trying to grab my hands and plead her case .

I quickly snatched my hands away from her in disgust .

"I'm done here . The love of my life is waiting for me upstairs and I'm done going back and fourth with your ass . Now have a good day , Kara. Go find another dumb ass to loan you some money," I said dismissing her and turning to go back inside the house .

As I opened my door and prepared to go back inside, she said the words that made my heart stop .

"I'm pregnant, De...."

I swallowed the lump in my throat as her words sank in . The last time we had sex, I know that I wrapped it up . In fact, I wrap it up every time i fuck these dirty hoes for the simple fact that I don't know who else they be fucking behind my back .

Filled with rage, I quickly turned around and faced her ass . I must've caught her off guard because she jumped slightly as she peered up at me .

"It's not mine !" I spat as I left her standing there with a shocked facial expression and slammed the door in her face .

I pinched the bridge of my nose as I counted to 10 once I was on the other side of the door .

I hope like hell that the child she was carrying was someone else's . This would mess up everything that I was trying to build with Bri . I just knew she wouldn't want my ass anymore once she found out that I had yet another baby on the way . I already told her about the 2 that I have back in North Carolina, but would she be so accepting of this one since this happened recently ???

Now the thing was should I tell her now or just let it all play out months from now when Kara had the baby and I was able to take a DNA test ??

I swear I can never just be happy .........