Chapter 16 You Fucked Up (Part 2)

Devante's POV

The club was packed tonight . Like I expected , we skipped the line and was quickly ushered into a VIP section upstairs that gave a view of the entire club . JoJo and I were sitting on one of the plush couches passing a blunt between the two of us and taking everything in .

It's no doubt we were both high and drunk as hell right now . I could barely think straight . Let alone keep my eyes open . All around , half naked women were trying their best to get our attention by dancing provocatively . I did sneak a few glances , but for the most part I was too fucked up to really just pay attention them . Plus, none of them were really that attractive to me .

"Bro, you see that girl over there that keeps eyeing me?" I heard JoJo mumble as he nodded to his right.

I quickly looked over and saw this thick Latina girl smiling seductively at JoJo along with her friend who was eyeballing me .

I quickly mugged the friend , who got the hint and nervously averted her eyes in the opposite direction .

"She fine as hell . I'm finna go over there and speak to her . I'm trying to get in some panties tonight," JoJo slurred as he slowly stood up and began to walk unsteadily in the direction of the latina girl .

I chuckled quietly at my friend . He came off as quiet but he was just as big of a dog as the rest of us ...wait correction , like K-Ci and Dalvin . I'm not like that anymore .

I was left alone and took in the scene around me as I continued to puff on the blunt . I really wanted nothing more than to be curled up in my bed with Brielle right now . I wonder what she was up to .

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt the couch dip beside me . From the cheap perfume that immediately filled my nostrils , I already knew it was Rolita .

I slowly turned to face her with a scowl on my face . I made sure to keep my eyes directly on her face and didn't dare let my eyes wander down to her breast that were threatening to come out of her dress .

"What you want ? All this space in this club and you choose to come over here and sit beside me," I slurred rudely. "Where's Mary and LaShawn ?"

She shrugged . Before cocking her head to the side .

"Why are you being so hostile ? I apologize for earlier today. I shouldn't have disrespected your little girlfriend . You usually don't hold a grudge this long," She said as she quickly snatched the blunt that I was about to place between my lips and started hitting it herself .

I was debating on snatching it back from her , but the way I was feeling I really wasn't up for expanding any unnecessary energy .

"I'm hostile because you can't seem to take the hint that i've moved on from the entanglement that we had . There were never any real feelings involved . It was always just sex." I told her truthfully .

I kind of felt bad when I saw the hurt facial expression that flashed on her face before she quickly hid it .

She sat in silence for a moment while i leaned my head back against the couch and closed my eyes .

"What is it about her ?" I heard Rolita ask in a small voice as she tapped on my arm letting me know that she was trying to return my blunt .

"Who?" I asked even though I already knew who she was talking about .

"That girl with the curly hair and gray eyes ," She responded even though I knew she knew Bri's name .

I took the blunt between my index finger and thumb and put it between my lips , taking a hit and slowly letting the smoke out before responding back to her as I got my thoughts together .