My first guttural moan escaped as he took more of me. His gag reflex wasn't as easily stimulated as mine, and that gave me very dark thoughts. It dazed me for a moment, like a warm hug filled with filthy promises, and all that was left was the warmth and wetness Hwang provided me. 

"Fuck!" I must have pulled a few strands out of his head when I tugged his head away from me with such force. The surprise lingered when our eyes met, I was still processing what I just felt. But Hwang figured it out faster than I did. He rolled his tongue out, proudly showing me the silver piercing he had. 

"You like it?" He asked with a sassy tone and then ran the tip of his tongue over his upper lip. His smirk deepened the longer I stared at it. I needed to see more.

I let go of him, done with this little game, and clamped my hand around his jaw to pry his mouth open. My thumb hooked behind his bottom teeth to get him closer so I could inspect it better, and leaned toward him. The little ball winked at me when the lighting cast onto it. I mindlessly let the pad of my thumb caress the jewel. I should have known Hwang would have something like this, he was always on the wilder side than I was. But I didn't, and when I felt it rub along the tight skin of my cock, it made me want to jump out of my fucking skin. For some reason, Hwang had a knack for making me feel this way.

Once again, I seemed to have zoned out. Hwang suckling my thumb, lapping his hot tongue around it, lured me back to this forbidden scene, and I snapped. Rationality left me as I freed myself of his diabolic tongue to grab his throat and threw him against the lower side of the couch. His neck arched beautifully with his chest up and his broad shoulders bared from his white blazer, pooling into the crook of his arms. Hwang watched me silently as I let go of his red-streaked throat, and settled myself above him. I held myself up with my forearms that rested on the edge of the backrest and moved my hips closer to his fuckable lips, the skin around it pink from the lipstick. Another electrifying heat rushed through my cock.

Hwang touched me. This was the first time I let him, and maybe my last, but now all I wanted was to enjoy the feeling of his long fingers holding onto me, and his other hand fumbling my balls. I shuddered above him, I missed this feeling. My eyes closed momentarily, savoring the rareness of it, and rolled my hips to fill every corner of his mouth and throat. And when I finally reached his limit and was met with his wet choking sounds, I pushed in deeper.

"That feels amazing." Another chill ran over my body, even when I was fully clothed, and opened my eyes again. His were watery, dark, and locked onto mine as I continued to fuck his throat. He looked amazing like that and I had the urge to cup his jaw and run my thumb over his cheek but I left it with a thought.  

My body trembled from keeping myself up above him, and by the sudden touch of his hands on my back. His fingers feathered over my lower back with soft scratches and it made me tense up for a second. It was brief, maybe he didn't notice, but the touch was foreign to me. My upper body was an off-limit zone. Which was why it confused me that I let him.

"C'mere." I forced him to sit back up again, with his side against the couch. My knee bent and lifted, so I could place my foot on the seat cushion to reach him and align my cock back to his lips. "Use your hands." Let go of me.

Hwang did what was told and slipped his hands out of my white button-up. My cock disappeared in his large hands when he enveloped me. I watched with amazement how only the flushed tip peeped out as he slowly jerked me off.

"Don't go soft on me, Hwang," I grunted because of his soft approach. 

"Please," he scoffed, then his grip tightened. "You want me to yank it off?"