PART4:THE SUPPLY RUN

En başından başla

Meanwhile with the trio in the forest heading towards united city while walking, they began chatting and discussing over the plan their making over to united city.

Taisin:Jesus fucking christ...we get it already...you told us about what to do for the past few hours,we basically can't get your words out of our head.
(Said taisin.yami has been repeatedly saying on what they should be doing once get to the city and infiltrate it afterwards, go to the warehouse that's from off the coust of the docks)

Izentsu:umm yami-nii-sama? we have heard you repeatedly saying our plans over in the city,we have fully memorize on what are position are in the mission so assured, we know about the plan(Izentsu said,who has heard the 500th time of Yami talking about the plan they have)

Yami:am just making sure... afterall, this is united city...one wrong slip up and the mission falls,if we were to fail
then that's that, and failure is not a option...(said Yami who seems to be very serious about the operation,he has been serious in multiple operations but this one...he seems like he is truely serious given how he legit gave them a setrap about what their position are to be in the operation for the 500th time)

Taisin:by the way...are you sure it's a good idea to leave the smiling idiot behind? he might blow up the base or worse...(Taisin said, who's VERY concerned about leaving a smiley trashbag in the base, since the last time they left him in the house alone he almost burned the house for trying to cook bread in gasoline INSIDE the house which resulted for the house to combust in flames)

Izentsu:I have to agree Yami-nii-sama... is it wise to leave Kurokus-nii-sama in the base alone while looking after Tatsuya-nii-sama? chances are.. he might make a mess again once we come back after this...
and I have to admit.. even though
I trust Kurokus-nii-sama to the fullest for looking after the base, I am still
worried about he's doing back home.

Meanwhile Kurokus back home...

Kurokus:hello everyone...my name is Kurokus...and welcome back...to ano-

Random gamer:LAZY SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! AND HELP ME RUSH B!!!!

Another random gamer:AAAAAAAHH LAZY HELP ME!!! AM BEING TEABAGGED BY THE ENEMY!!!COME HELP AND REZ ME!!!!

Yet another random gamer:FOR THE EMPEROR!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Yet again another random gamer:LAZY STOP ROLEPLAYING AS MARKIPLIER!!!! AND HELP US CAPTURE B!!!! YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Kurokus(lazy): .......to another game of spacemari-(ded)

Back to the trio...

The trio have managed to reach united city. they are currently watching from a unknown place where they are observing the area around them above, one of which where they are currently observing is the long ass line from the entrance of united city, where people are waiting in long lines waiting for there turn to hopefully enter united city and I shit you not. it's a very long ass line, the trio then looked at there surroundings where they see a few united patrols who are doing what they do best, patrolling as usual.they seemed to be out on the look out for something.the trio then went down from there observation spot,to the lower ground and began to walk around the forest where many patrol units are at, Taisin used his strings to make them a path that isn't blocked or guarded by united patrol units.following the strings they were at the back of the city wall, now... all they have to do was to find the hidden tunnel where they will use to infiltrate united city without being caught.

Taisin:Soo...how the fuck are we supposed to find that tunnel anyway? or is it even real...
(ask Taisin who still questions about if there really was a secret tunnel that leads to united city and of course doubting if it is real)