CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE

<MILAN, ITALY> Sunday, October 15 9:50pm

<MILAN, ITALY>
Sunday, October 15 9:50pm

*Two years later*

Avery and I were in the living room of the house while Silas and Alessio played together and while Avery nursed the baby in her hands.

Around the beginning of the year Avery, Alex, and Ollie went to the doctors to fertilize an egg with Alex and Ollie's sperm. It wasn't Avery just some random person's egg but apparently both of their sperm will overlap the woman's egg making it just Alex and Ollie according to the doctor.

Her name is Olivia.

Full name Olivia Grace Cooper.

Since Alex and Ollie were married before she was born and Alex took his last name everyone is married except me and Aleksander I mean my brother and Lilly got married in july Avery and Elias got married in june and then Ollie and Alex got married in august.

Bad news is that Gonzalo is still on the loose but he's hiding with the Mexicans which is why I can't leave the house unless I'm with Aleksander all because I'm pregnant.

Aleksander isn't so happy about it.

That's why he and Elias are out looking for him everywhere. Sometimes I don't like him going out because Gonzalo wont hold back from killing Aleksander which is why I'm scared for him.

I asked to go with him one time but he said no because I'm seven months pregnant.

Yeah you heard that I'm seven months pregnant all because I forgot to take my birth control pills and Aleksander didn't pull out but it's okay because I'm loving this pregnancy.

All the things I've been craving are strawberries.

And this one doesn't hurt that much. It only hurts when the baby kicks but anything else is fine. I mean Alessio tortured my body kicking me like a punching bag.

"I think it's a girl I mean I hope it is" I said.

"What if it's a boy?" She asked.

"I don't mind, that means more kids with Aleksander. He actually told me the other day before they left that he wants five kids but that it is up to my body. I love him so much" I said smiling.

"What about you do you want anymore kids?" I asked.

"Elias wants one more but me I'm not sure I mean giving birth is a bitch and I don't want a cesarean section because you have to be on bed rest for almost two months" She said.

"But if you do a natural birth you only have to be on bedrest for up to three weeks" She said. "But you do have to be in the hospital for a few days" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah but you get good hospital food there" She said.

"I guess" I mumbled.

"Mama" Alessio crawls up to me with his toothy smile.