CHAPTER SIXTY TWO

<MEXICO CITY, MEXICO>Tuesday, December 15 6:00am

Tuesday, December 15 6:00am

Getting off the plane with my guards behind me I walked to the car that was waiting for me and I knew exactly where I was heading. I was going to destroy the De Sanchez corporation and warehouse.

I was going to wipe out all the De Sanchez buildings that are in Mexico. It's what I have been doing for the last month.

I won't stop until Gonzalo is lying in a cell in Russia and pleading for me to kill him. I smirk watching the third warehouse blow up in flames all of his gerd inside.

All the guards that hit or touched Elena suffered although one of them named Tommy is sitting in a cell. I found out from one of the guards that he had a 'night' with her so I'll make sure he suffers.

I'll make them all suffer.

No one touches my girl and gets away with it.

One of the guards ran out of the building, his face stuffed in his arm. I rolled my eyes and laughed at him tripping over nothing.

"Release the hounds," I said.

The guards nodded, releasing the hound. I watched them run to the man ripping his body apart. They are part wolf and cane corso but they're trained very well thanks to me.

I snapped my fingers calling the dogs back they instantly stopped chewing on the body parts and ran back the guards leashed them back except Blitz he kept biting at the guard.

"Blitz" I said and he sat letting the guard leash him up.

I watched the building fall apart. I smirked before stepping away and walking back to the car with the guards following me with the dogs.

"Go to the next building" I said, going on my phone.

Elena has blew the fuck out of my phone and I feel guilty it's my fault I shouldn't had ran out on her my mom told me she started drinking and doing weed but she had finally stopped because of Angelo.

Thank god.

I miss her so much I mean these last three weeks I have been looking for Gonzalo but the bitch is like a prositute.

They come and they go.

I know when I get back Elena will be mad at me and probably ignore me for a few days or weeks, maybe even months but I'm doing this for her. I want to do this for her.

I want her to be able to walk the earth knowing her rapist is being tortured for life. I want to be able to touch her without her thinking of him. I want her to feel alive and free.

When we arrived at the destination I turned off the voicemail of Elena that I was listening to and got out of the car. I smirk throwing bombs in the mansion watching the house blow up. I smile in victory.

"Get the back to" I yell at the guards.

"Got it sir"

Everyone threw bombs everywhere while I sat in the car looking at Elena's instagram pictures of her and Avery at an amusement park and Alex and Elias in the background.

Elias told me his warehouse got destroyed and he got stolen more than 6,000 pounds. He killed everyone that did it. I told him to stay with Elena and he has while his girlfriend and Alex are in the UK.

He has given me all the information that Elena has done. I thanked him because honestly if he didn't I'd be too worried.

Sometimes it's good to have him as a friend.

Everyone gets back in the car and the dogs bark at the outside as we drive by millions of people that are walking the streets. I rolled my eyes petting Blitz while he growled.

I mean he growls at everything.

Blitz is my number one guard dog. He will rip everything to pieces not caring what's in the way except kids. I taught him to leave kids alone because they are innocent.

They don't mean any harm.

By the time I was back at a hotel laying down it was eight o' clock I destroyed all six buildings today and three houses of his that held very important information.

I looked up from my phone until a random ad came up. It was New York news and behind her in the background was a building.

'Model star Elena Russo just published her new magazine covers'

A picture of her wearing red lingerie was shown, and the worst part was that it was see-through, so I could see everything. I groaned, feeling myself getting hard.

'If you're in New York you can come meet her at her newly built building this weekend' she said with a big smile.

Why do new reporters smile so big it's literally so annoying I listened closely.

'Can't wait for this new collection 'MIA' to launch'

Mia?

Mia as in-

Yeah mia as in your daughter you dumbfuck.

I can't believe Elena would name a collection after her daughter. I'm glad though because I just know she's looking over Elena like the angel baby she is.

'Elena Russo also agreed to give free autographs'

I sighed, turning off the cable plugging my phone in as I placed it on the desk and got undercovers before I fell asleep with only one thing on my mind.

Elena Bella Russo.

When I woke up it was eight in the morning. I hurried up getting ready for the day. I got dressed in a dress shirt and pants in all black when I was done I grabbed my phone and slid my watch on my wrist.

"Let's destroy this fucker-" I said.

The door slammed open right before I finished, and it was none other than Gonzalo De Sanchez. He had one of my best guard's head hanging from the ceiling like some chandelier. Gonzalo pulled out a gun with a smirk.

 Gonzalo pulled out a gun with a smirk

• Plot twist and cliffhanger

Vote, comment, and share to your friends

Word count: 1054

Next update: September 16

Don't forget to follow the instagram

- Soulsloverlife