CHAPTER TEN

<MILAN, ITALY> Sunday, July 26 9:00am

<MILAN, ITALY>
Sunday, July 26 9:00am

After waking up this morning, I was excited to go clothes shopping. My first move after getting up from bed was to give lucky a kiss and turn on the shower in the bathroom.

Lucky already had his color on and thank goodness it had his name tag with his home address. I don't know what I would do if I lost him.

I got into the shower and began washing my hair and body, thirty minutes later I was getting out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my body and walking into my room.

I dressed myself in a regular brown oversized shirt that said 'New York' on it along with some black leggings that I totally didn't steal from my moms closet. I grabbed my black and white jordans putting them on before walking out of the room with my wallet in my hand.

The smell of breakfast filled my nostrils as I walked down the stairs holding lucky in my hands. Everyone sat at the table distracted by talking, so I sneaked to the door, but when I did, someone cleared their throat and I turned around to find my dad.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked glaringly.

"Shopping"

"Not before your doctor's appointment" he said as I rolled my eyes.

"Bu-" I stopped myself from saying anything else when my dad gave me a cold glare.

"Fine" I walked over to the table, taking a seat between Angelo and Irina.

Angelo turned to me, "I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't spend too much money on yourself, so that I would go bankrupt" He said, and I rolled my eyes at him.

As I grabbed some pancakes and strawberries, I said, "I won't spend more
than two thousand."

After eating, I went upstairs to brush my teeth before heading back downstairs. Grabbing Lucky, I walked outside to the car.

When the car heated up, I sat Lucky in the passenger seat with my dad. Leaving the house, I began to drive to the hospital.

"I still don't understand why I have to go get checked up. I'm perfectly fine" I said while I drove down the road.

No your not.

Yes I a-

You literally woke up with superior back pain and your ribs were hurting.

That's nothing.
"No, you were in real pain last night, and even if you think you are fine, I am still getting you checked out." He said, and I rolled my eyes.