CHAPTER NINETEEN

<ROME, ITALY> Thursday, August 8  2:00pm

<ROME, ITALY>
Thursday, August 8 2:00pm

"When did you get a medusa tattoo?"

I totally forgot I had one and I have no idea what I'm going to say Imean I can just lie right they won't know unless their psychic Alex and Avery are the only ones that know anyway.

"Oh that I got it a couple years ago I got it because it's my favorite greek mythology goddess"

Lies.

Give me a break. I've never been so nervous except when I lost my virginity. But I'm not talking about that because I don't like to bring up the past, especially if it's about him.

"Oh cool" Aleksander said and went over to Elias.

Avery and Alex gave me a look before walking over to me "You okay?" Alex asks, wrapping his hand around me.

"Not really but I can get through it I always do"

I walked out of the water going towards the beach towels and laying down and closing my eyes.

"Why'd you lie?" I opened my eyes seeing Elias in front of me sitting on the sand. "Huh?" I said confused.
"When you were talking about your tattoo, you lied, saying Medusa was your favorite" he said and I tried really hard to say something that would give it away.

"You can lie to everyone else, but you can't lie to me" he pulled down the waistband of his shorts a little showing me a butterfly and dragonfly tattoo. I have one, a tiny one behind my ear.

"I'm not lying about my tattoo"

"Yes you are because I remember in twelfth grade when we had a English together you told me how much you adored psyche don't be afraid of telling me I know the meaning behind medusa tattoo and you're not the only one" He turned around his hand, letting me see a semicolon tattoo on his wrist "Oh" was all I said I never knew Elias commited suicide.

"The worlds a dangerous place"
"What the fuck is that suppose to mean just because I got a Medusa tattoo dosen't mean I was raped or sexual assaulted" I bursted at him.
That's what we didn't wanna do.
"I never said you were" he said standing up.

"I'm sorry what happened too and don't worry I won't tell anyone because I wouldn't want you telling anyone that I plan on getting a tattoo of Avery on my chest" he said leaving.

The man's falling for her already.
You got that right.

I sat on the sand for a few minutes before I began walking back to the house. I couldn't believe they left me and didn't wake me up.

I walked in the house seeing everyone on the couch besides Jackson.

"Where is Jackson?"

"He left saying it was a family emergency and that he'll be gone for about a week but he'll meet us back in Milan" Avery said.