CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

<BRANZI, ITALY> Sunday, August 23 10:00am

<BRANZI, ITALY>
Sunday, August 23 10:00am

I woke up with sore legs at least I could still walk I got ready for the day taking a shower and since we're going back home I just braided my hair into two dutch braids after that I got dressed in a pair of soft dark gray nike shorts paired with a light gray sweatshirt I grabbed my perfume spraying once and walking out of the bathroom smelling like vanilla and strawberries.

Aleksander came back into the hotel room from putting all of our bags in the car. I placed my perfume in my travel bag along with my phone charger and wallet. I sat on the bed waiting for Aleksander to finish tightening up the room.

"Ready?" He asked, grabbing his wallet.

"Yeah" I sat up following him out of the room.

"Alex and Jackson are flying to France so they'll be back next friday or saturday I don't remember" He said and I nodded while getting in the car.

Aleksander began driving and once he got on the highway he placed his hand on my thigh, I scowled at him with a glare. "Don't" he gave me a look of confusion. "We can't do this anymore Aleksander" I said.

"If you say 'because I have a boyfriend' I will actually laugh because Jackson told me last night that you guys were fake dating for a reason that he doesn't even know of" He said and placed his hand back on my thigh.

"It's because we're enemies I mean I'd get it if we have sex and carry the title 'enemies with benefits' but you can't touch me sexually out of sex" I said and he jerks his hand away.

"Fine if you wanna be a bitch be a bitch" He said and before I could reply he turned his music full blast.

"Dick" I mutter, turning and looking out of the window.

If you wanna be a bitch be a bitch.

By the time we got home it was twelve fifteen and Aleksander literally stormed out of the car grabbing his stuff and storming inside the house. I had to have my dad help me bring my stuff to my room because the shit is too heavy for me.

Once I unpacked everything I layed on my bed staring at the ceiling, why do I feel bad for hurting Aleksanders feelings? I should be happy for all the shit he put me through and let's not leave out the part of him leaving me on the side of the road.

"I fucking hate her Elias alright so if you wanna go fuck her go right ahead I don't fucking care" I heard him yell.

Well atleast I know it's about me.

And that he hates me.

Maybe this is where it ends.

"I don't want to, I'm with Avery you dipshit" Elias yells. "She can be dead in a ditch and I wouldn't even give a fuck" He yelled and I heard the sound of a punch. "I don't care if you're my best friend or not but you're not gonna talk to her that way even if that means that I'll lose you as a friend" I heard and then a door slam shut. "Fucker" Aleksander said and I heard movement in front of my door. "Why can't you just get out of my life" He says before the movement fades.

I'll do exactly that, get out of his life. I won't talk to him, go near him or even touch him. I guess the Jackson thing wasn't the brightest idea.

• Aleksander is an ass but we always need a red flag guy in our life

Vote, comment, and share to your friends

Word count: 638

Next update: August 5th

Don't forget to follow the instagram

- Soulsloverlife