CHAPTER TWO

<New York> Friday, July 10 10:57am

<New York>
Friday, July 10 10:57am

Yes I did it.

Of course I fucking took the video of him fucking them to plastic Barbies and it's not like it the first time I did it.

I have been doing it for years three to be exact and he deserves it for what he did to me

Seven years ago when we were dating, he accused me of cheating on him and we had a big argument in the car. Then he had the audacity to tell me to get out of the car and after I told him 'no' he did the most messed up thing ever. He grabbed me out of the car and just left me on the side of the road like I was a piece of trash the fucking asshole he is.

And when I was walking home, I got jumped and kidnapped by the mafia, Spanish mafia.

He's the reason I got raped and tortured for four fucking years

While I was tortured and raped, he was just living his fucking life. He's the reason why she died.

I can never stop thinking about the bad chapters of my life and it's like they're permanently on my mind and it sucks dick.

I walked into the kitchen still in my silky pjs and saw Avery and Alex arguing about what the best cereal is.

"It's lucky charms"

"No it's not"

"Is too"

"It's fruity pebbles"

"Eww, the fuck fruity Pebbles looks like a rats brain"

"So does your face"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"You're just jealous because I got the better looks" Alex smirks at Avery while she flipped him off.

"Elena tell her that she's wrong, lucky charms are the best" Alex says, taking a big bite of his lucky charms.

"You both are wrong because it's obviously Cap'n Crunch" I said, rolling my eyes, and grabbing the box of cereal.

"I agree Cap'n Crunch is number one" Alex says and Avery scoffs.

"Oh my God, you're just saying that because he stuck your dick in her only a million times" Avery said and I turned my head toward her glaring.

"Sorry El" she said before eating her cereal.

"Stay jealous" Alec says to Avery when I come to the table.

"Why the fuck would I be jealous of you fucking Elena" Avery says, then looking up at Alex smirking.

"I had the finest sex last night. He was a ginger and was so fucking hot. I swear to God his dick was 9 1/2 inches" she said, and I rolled my eyes before she gave me 'the look'.