CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

<BRANZI, ITALY> Monday, August 21 9:30pm

<BRANZI, ITALY>
Monday, August 21 9:30pm

This man was walking me into the same hotel I'm staying at what a coincidence but before I even entered the hotel I got a text messages saying 'your boyfriend ain't so loyal and you'll find out soon' like whatever the fuck that's suppose to mean.

Me and this guy Ralph are in the elevator heading up to floor six and it's either my fucking anxiety or my patience that's making the elevator take so goddamn long to go up six floors.

Be thankful it's not the tenth story.

I guess you're right.

Right when the elevator dinged and the elevator doors opened slowly.

He walked out of the elevator before me an-

Number one: Red flag.

Number two: Red flag.

Number three: Red flag.

After I walked out of the elevator and we walked down the hall I had the urge to ask him what room number he is but I don't know I don't wanna sound like a talkative person.

I took a big breath, "What number are we looking for?" I asked in a soft voice "3321" He said simply and continued walking.

When we came to a stop he took his key card and unlocked the door and when we walked in I couldn't believe my eyes two men making out but not just any men it was Jackson and Alex my best friend and fake boyfriend there shirts were off and there were hickeys on them.

"Boyfriend and bestfriend ain't so loyal now are they?" The man said before running off.

I cleared my throat and Alex and Jackson looked at me in shock and they looked scared.

"You're gay?" I asked.

"Y-yes" Jackson stutters.

"Alex?" I question raising an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry, okay it just happened and I know it's fake" he said, scratching the back of his head.

"How long has this been going on?" I asked, closing the door behind me.

"We had a hookup the first week you introduced him to us and then it began to be a thing the first night at the beach house" Alex said nervously.

"So that's why you guys were always the first ones in the kitchen"

"So when me and Jackson fucked was that before or after you kicked Alex in tue mouth?" I asked teasingly.

"About a week after," Jackson said. "Well okay I guess when I get back I can say me and Jackson broke up so you guys can be happy and not have to fuck behind my back" I said laying on the couch.

"Can I sleep here tonight? Aleksander is fucking someone in the hotel room" I said, closing my eyes.

"Sure need clothes?" Alex asked and I smiled.

"Please"

I got up from the couch grabbing some sweats and a t- shirt and went into the bathroom and changed. After about ten minutes I walked back out and fell asleep on the couch.

When I woke up the next morning, it was nine thirty I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down, saying I went back to the hotel room and gave them the number and floor.

When I stepped inside Aleksander was in the bed in sweats sleeping I smirked at an idea and slammed the door shut waking him up.

Dying if laughter because he fell off the bed.

"What the fuck" Aleksander syas standing up.

"Had fun with your fuck?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"I didn't fuck anyone because when I got here they said they were tired and got an uber home" he said and I laughed.

"They must've been lame who makes them and drive them all the way to the hotel you're staying at only to go back home in a uber" I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed my black bell bottoms and white crop top.

"They were hot but they were probably shy of me. I mean they barely talked" he said.

"Mmm" I hummed walking into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

• Your welcome for the cliffhanger.

Vote, comment, and share to your friends

Word count: 3243

Next update: July 22

Don't forget to follow the instagram

- Soulsloverlife