CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN

<MILAN, ITALY> Saturday, October 3 9:30am

<MILAN, ITALY>
Saturday, October 3 9:30am

When I woke this morning to the sound of a loud bang I got up feeling the sensation of the cold air. I got up putting on my slippers and walking down stairs.

Walking into the kitchen I smelt bacon and eggs. Aleksander was at the stove shirtless cooking.

He cooks?

Who knew.

I sat at the kitchen watching his back muscles flex just watching him make me squeeze my thighs together.

God this is bad.

Sure is.

I kept watching until he turned around winking and then went back to cooking.

The fuck?

I groaned placing my head on the counter it's almost ten in the fucking morning and I'm horny.

"You alright" Aleksander mocks me.

"Yup" I lifted my face with a small smile.

God he's annoying.
"Nice top" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Though you might wanna cover up" he said and I raised my eyebrows looking down seeing that my nipples were showing.

"I know it's comfy" I teased.

He was finally done making breakfast and placed a plate full of eggs and bacon in front of me. In the midst of devouring the delicious food he had prepared for me, I gave him a small smile.

Aleksander sat down on the seat beside mine and rested his hand next to mine. I could feel the pool in my panties. He moved his hand up higher closer to my center.

"I can smell your wetness malyshka" He said with a smirk.

"I don't know what your talking about" I said, moving his hand away from me.

"Oh yeah" He mocked.

"Yes, now I'm going to take a shower" I said, getting up.

He chuckles. "Want me to join?" He asked, standing in front of me.

"Don't bother" I said, walking up the stairs.

I practically ran up the flight of stairs. I walked down the hall towards my room and walked into the connected bathroom. I turned the knob to the bath and waited for it to fill up with hot water.

Once the water was filled with water I added some bath salts to help relax and an unscented bath bomb after it dissolved I stripped from my pajamas and slid in the water.

• Really short chapter

Vote, comment, and share to your friends

Word count: 401

Next update: August 22nd

Don't forget to follow the instagram

- Soulsloverlife