CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE

<MILAN, ITALY> Tuesday, October 12 6:00pm

<MILAN, ITALY>
Tuesday, October 12 6:00pm

I groaned standing up from the table. I am now nine months pregnant technically I'm not nine months for another couple of days. Being pregnant isn't so awesome.

All I want is for this baby to get the fuck out of me.

Be careful what you ask for.

Oh shut up.

It's just me and Aleksander since my parents went on a cruise for a week for their honeymoon and everyone else is out doing their own thing.

I think I'm just in pain because of earlier.

*earlier*

It was exactly ten o'clock and I walked into the bedroom to see Aleksander half naked only having a pair of sweatpants on.

Oh fuck me.

Sweatpants are my real weakness.

I walked in the room walking up to Aleksander before wrapping my hands around his waist. Aleksander turned around with a smile looking down at me while my hands were still wrapped around him.

"Hey malyshka" Aleksander smiles.

"Hey" I whisper.

"You look very beautiful in those pink fluffy shorts and my white t-shirt" Aleksander said with a smirk.

"You look sexy in these sweatpants" I smiled leaning towards his neck, "but you would look so much more sexy without them on" I said smirking.

"Yeah?" He teases.

"Yeah" I whisper.

My hands traveled down to the waistband of the sweatpants I pulled at them and looked up at Aleksander to see him smirking down at me.

"You're nine months pregnant are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm sure" I said.

We haven't had sex for about two months, not since a few days before he asked me to be his girlfriend.

Aleksander picked me up bridal style since I am pregnant. He carried me to the bed, setting me down gently. He crawled up to me pulling off my shorts and slipping off the shirt I was wearing, leaving me in pink lacy panties and a matching bra.

"Fuck your so beautiful" He rasps leaving kisses down my neck.

I let out whimpering moans, my hands going to the back of his neck pulling him away from my neck so that I could look at him.

"I love you so much" I said.

"I love you too" He smiled, placing his lips on top of mine.