CHAPTER THIRTY

<BRANZI, ITALY>Saturday, August 22 7:00pm

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

<BRANZI, ITALY>
Saturday, August 22 7:00pm

When I tell you Aleksander finger fucked me the whole night I mean It he made me come two times while I ate and I'm not even going to explain how I felt. It was weird eating while he finger fucked me under the table.

Right now we are currently in the hotel room packing for tomorrow. I was packing up my suitcase only leaving a pile of clothes for tomorrow and Aleksander kept smirking at me.

"What?" I growl at him.

"I can see your nipples. You're making me wanna rip that tight tank top off your body and suck on them" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Keep dreaming," I mumbled. "Because it's not happening" I said and zipped up my suitcase putting it up against the wall next to Aleksanders.

He walked over to me gripping my hips. "What's going to happen if I bend you over the bed and put my hand down your panties are you going to be wet again?" He said, rubbing my sides, teasing me.

"N-no" I stutter.

"Liar"

He slid his hand into my shorts, stroking my clit through my panties, making me even more wet. I moaned when he finally pushed me on the bed and grinds against my pussy. He slid two fingers inside of me. I let out loud groans as he pumps his fingers in and out of me.

"Fuck your so wet so wet for me. I did this, has anyone over made you this wet?" He asks in hush tone grinding faster while pumping fingers.

"This pussy is mine. Mine got it" He growls in my ear.

"Yes" I said, feeling my body heat up.

"I'm going to rip your bottoms off" He took off my shorts and panties. My wetness dripped down my thigh and Aleksander's tongue slid from my thigh and all the way up to my pussy.

"Fuck you taste so good" He groans, "Now get comfortable while I eat you out" He smirked his head disappearing between my legs.

That's hot as fuck.

I know. I could just moan by the sight of it.

Aleksander's tongue strokes my clit while his fingers continue to pump inside me as he begins to suck on my clit. Holy fuck, I think I could come now. He kept the same pace of his fingers on my clit, causing me to squirm and whimper.

He removed his fingers, making me whine as his tongue traveled slowly closer to my whole. He plunged his tongue inside of me. I let out a loud moan and arch my back, opening my legs wider.

"That's right. Spread those legs" He said against my pussy.

Dirty talk is one of my biggest kinks.

"Fuck, can you get any more wet?" He groans.