CHAPTER SIXTY NINE

<MILAN, ITALY>Sunday, June 17 9:00am

<MILAN, ITALY>
Sunday, June 17 9:00am

It was morning.

I walked to the room that Avery stays at knocking on the door. I heard light footsteps. The door opened and looking up I saw Elias.

"Hey" he whispered, his voice all groggy.

"Hey" I sighed, taking in a breath. "How is Avery? Can I speak with her?" I asked.

"She left Elena"

"What?"

"She left to the UK this morning"

"Why?"

"I don't know"

"I asked her, but she refused to tell me. All she said was she would be away for awhile" Elias said.

"What about Silas?" I asked.

A baby needs his mother.

"She's leaving him with me. She left a formula for him to take while she's in the UK" He said.

"I'm really sorry Elena"

"Elias it's not your fault she just turned into a bitch last night maybe something happened" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I still could have told her to stop being rude to you though" He said.

"It's fine now you should get some sleep, you look like you didn't sleep all night" I joked before walking away.

I sorta live with my parents now. I sold the penthouse when I was about three months pregnant and moved in with my parents.

Walking downstairs I smelled something familiar but couldn't put my mind on it. I walked into the kitchen when my eyes gazed over at the table, my eyes squinted together.

"Why the fuck is he here and not on a plane back to Russia?" I said my eyes on Aleksander while he ate a burrito.

I hope he chokes on it.

"Aleksander is actually here for business with your brother but it seems he's still at Lilly's"dad looked down checking his watch "he should be here in at least twenty minutes" He said.

"Well why are they needing a business meeting?" I asked, sitting beside Ollie.

"We both need protection from the Mexican mafia, we have no idea when they will attack" I turned my head to my father.

"What do you mean?"

He sighed digging in his pocket grabbing out a piece of paper he handed it to me. I grabbed it looking down at the words on the paper damn what is this an essay.

Dear Russo's

If by the next forty eight hours , I don't hear from Gonzalo De Sanchez or get him back, my mafia and his will join forces and come after your mafia. I don't care if your whole bloodline dies. I don't even care if a one month old baby or pregnant lady ends up dying in the process. We want Gonzalo back even if I have to look all over the world for him. Maybe we will start with Elena, the pregnant daughter that's carrying Aleksander Colombos' baby, also his heir to the Russian mafia. What would the Russo's do without their daughter and the Colombos without an heir. After all, every mafia knows that Aleksander is obsessive over Elena and is the only woman he loves.

Did Aleksander see this?

I hope not.

I don't need anymore problems.

I looked up from the paper and handed it back to my father. He slid it back into his pocket. I grabbed three breakfast tacos and some strawberries and whip cream.

What? I'm pregnant.

"So what is this stupid meeting gonna be all about?" I asked.

"We're going to combine the Russian and Italian mafia together" Aleksander said with a smirk.

"So like the Italian mafia will be in your hands until all this shit is over with" I asked. "Exactly" I heard a familiar voice turning around and I see Angelo.

"Angelo you're okay with this?" He nodded his head. "You really just gonna hand over your mafia to this little bitch? God you're so stupid" I said cursing out in italian.

"Elena, I'm not really handing it over to him. It's more like we're sharing each other's army to take the Mexicans down. In the end I'll get them back...If they're alive" He said walking up to the table.

"Ready to go, we can have the meeting in Russo co in Florence"Angelo said.

"Alright" Aleksander stands up.

"Thank god now I can eat in peace" I mumbled.

"Make sure to eat after all that is my baby too" Aleksander said, winking at me before he and Angelo left the house.

What the fuck?

"How the fuck does he know?" I stand up from the table.

"He got a letter from the Mexicans too telling him about it but he told us he already knew when he saw you yesterday he quickly connected the dots" My mother said.

"But I told him it wasn't his"

"Tesoro poteva dire che stavi mentendo, poteva dirlo dai tuoi occhi" My mother said with dignity.

Sweetie he could tell you were lying, he could tell by your eyes.

"I think I'm gonna go upstairs" I mumbled, "I think I need to be alone for a few hours" I said walking off.

Walking into my room I took the pills that the doctor prescribed for me for the pregnancy. I walked to my bed before I laid back in bed and closed my eyes.

What do I do now?

Aleksander now knows I'm pregnant with his kid and I have no fucking idea what to do.

Does he want him in his life?

Or does he just want him or her for an heir?

Soon enough I fell asleep in the warmth of my bed that I grew up sleeping in. I wonder if my kid will grow up in italy.

When I woke up I felt my bed dip knowing it was Aleksander. I turned my head with a scoff glaring at his ugly body. Okay what am I saying he has a gorgeous hot body an-

That's beside the point.

"What the fuck do you want" I asked acting like I totally don't see his half naked body in front of me.

"To talk" He murmured.

"About?"

You know he wants to talk about the pregnancy you dumbass.

"This" he points to the stomach "and us" he said.

"There is no us and there never will be" I said before standing up and walking out.

• Elena Russo the bad bitch

Vote, comment, and share to your friends

Word count: 1070

Next update: September 23rd

Don't forget to follow the instagram

- Soulsloverlife