XII. Ad victoriam

Start from the beginning

Juno seemed satisfied. "So be it. I Juno Moneta and Hera sear on river Styx I will never interfere in Aurelia Hightower-Acheron and Atlas-Jove Acheron's lives not directly and not indirectly."

Meanwhile after seeing her brother's vision, Aurora also saw almost the same vision.

But the setting was different, the house was smaller and Aurora could feel the sea.

"Santorini." Poseidon replied.

The house looked like a country house which was an understatement from how massive it looked, the fire was cracking like in the last house, this time on the sofa sat Mea's parents, Celeste held newborn Mea wrapped in a blanket, rooking her, Poseidon often showered with her kisses, while Bellona mindlessly played with her.

"I wish I had a Father like Poseidon." Thalia mumbled, Her father who seemed to hear her frowned.

Suddenly someone shimmered in existence, Poseidon and Bellona immediately stood in front of Celeste and Mea.

It was Hera, her white gown was shimmering, there was a peacock cloak on her shoulders, silver and gold adorning her with a crown fit for a queen.

"I see the rumours are true." She said looking at the bundle of joy, immediately, Celeste and Poseidon covered their daughter.

"Sister." Poseidon gritted like poison.

"Brother." Hera greeted, "Don't worry I am not here to kill your daughter."

Poseidon laughed bitterly. "Oh for your sake I hope you aren't."

"If she was she wouldn't be here." Thoth commented.

"What brings you here, mother?"

"You two have broken your oaths." Hera explained.

"I haven't broken anything." Poseidon answered. "Chaos pardoned me."

"Because of me." Hera said.

Poseidon laughed. "Don't make me laugh, you convinced Noble Chaos, the Creator to not kill their own project?"

"That sounds preposterous when you put it that way." Hera said to her brother.

"Then how was I supposed to put it?" Poseidon asked.

"Me and Chaos' project, she is not supposed to exist as you know and there are a lot of people who would love to kill her to ensure their safety.... With her alive none of us are safe."

"Yeah, that's true." Loki agreed. "But we choose to ignore that. Makes life easier."

"Athena, she cursed her." Bellona guessed, Juno nodded. "Jupiter doesn't look keen on letting her breath either but I have convinced him not to interfere, a noble act of me which deserves repayment."

Poseidon laughed. "And prey tell what would that be?"

"Her being my champion." Hera answered simply.

Poseidon arched his eyebrow, Celeste tiled her head, Bellona clenched her jaw, to the Ladies' shock Poseidon didn't jest.

"I beg your pardon?" Celeste asked.

"You want our daughter to be your pet?" Neptune demanded, earth shaking as his anger grew.

"It's the safest option, I will ensure her safety."