LXVIII. Adhibenda est in jocando moderatio

𝕳𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖘'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖛𝖎𝖊𝖜:

HADES STARTED TO QUESTION HIS MENTAL HEALTH. For quite some time now. He was wondering what on earth was he doing in the Wizard world when the answer came itself. Aurora.

"What a great way to start a new film." Daemon said.

"Here is what I don't understand why should we attend Hecate's pets' meetings?" Poseidon whined like a 5 year old, the whole way to the No. 12 Grimmauld Place.

"Every God whines like a five year old." Aurora said.

Hades smirked. "What about Me?"

Aurora nodded.

Hades pouted. Aurora smiled, and pecked his lips.

"Because your daughter  is attending them." Hades said impatiently as he knocked on the door But now more than ever he truly questioned his mental health.

The screen showed the other side of the door. "Who is it?" Remus Lupin asked, wand ready.

"Vincenzo Devlin  and Riccardo Aequoreus." Hades whispered.

"Tell me something only you two would know." He whispered.

The sons of Rhea nodded.

"Don't count this as an insult but we need to be sure." Remus added

Hades nodded.

"I first saw Cel when she was barely one year old. And she punched my nose when I told her I am Poseidon." Poseidon said.

Celeste rolled her eyes.

"You did?!" Lucifer asked wheezing.

"She is my granddaughter of course she did." Daemon replied.

Remus nodded. "Hades. Aurora asked me to ask you this question. How were you observing her and what nickname she used to call you?"

"Observing?" Poseidon scoffed. "You mean YOU WERE STALKING MY DAUGHTER?" Poseidon demanded.

Hades looked sheepish. "I watched her from the shadows and when she was small she nicknamed me the 'Shadow Man.'"

Aurora smiled.

"I thought Aurora was going crazy." Atlas said.