XXVI. Acta deos numquam mortalia fallunt

(Warning: I have mentioned Rape about Twice in this Chapter)

FLYING WAS BAD ENOUGH FOR A CHILD OF POSEIDON/NEPTUNE, but flying straight up to Zeus/Jupiter's palace, with thunder and lightning swirling around it, and without Atlas by Aurora's side was even worse.

The Sea Crew nodded their heads.

They circled over midtown Manhattan, making one complete orbit around Mount Olympus. Aurora and Atlas had been here many times, although to Roman Olympus of course, traveling by lift up to the secret six hundredth floor of the Empire State Building. This time, if it was possible, Greek Olympus amazed her even more. Although every step she took she felt as if electricity Shocked her, Aurora felt as if she  wasn't supposed to be here like at Camp Half-Blood, which was True. It still made Aurora uncomfortable.

In the early-morning darkness, torches and fires made the mountainside palaces glow twenty different colors, from bloodred to indigo.

Apparently no one ever slept on Olympus. The twisting streets were full of demigods and nature spirits and minor godlings bustling about, riding chariots or sedan chairs carried by Cyclopes. Winter didn't seem to exist here. Aurora caught the scent of the gardens in full bloom, jasmine and roses and even sweeter things she couldn't name, partly because she hated Plants, Vegetation and Flowers.

At that many people stared at Aurora in disbelief.

"What?! It the truth I only like Roses, but they have to be specific." Aurora said in her defence.

"Aurora is very difficult to please and surprise." Atlas said

Music drifted up from many windows, the soft sounds of lyres and reed pipes.

Towering at the peak of the mountain was the greatest palace of all, the glowing white hall of the gods.

Our pegasi set us down in the outer courtyard, in front of huge silver gates. Before Aurora could even think to knock, the gates opened by themselves.
Good luck, Princess, boss, Blackjack said.

"Thank You." Aurora said

"Yeah." Percy said

Aurora didn't know why, but she had a sense of doom. Certainly she had seen all the gods together. But she also knew any one of them could blast her to dust, and a few of them would like to, for example Athena.

Aurora's Family glared at Athena.

Hey, if ya don't come back, can I have your cabin for my stable?
Aurora and Percy looked at the pegasus.

Just a thought, he said. Sorry.

Blackjack and his friends flew off, leaving Aurora, Thalia, Annabeth, and Percy alone. For a minute they stood there regarding the palace. And then, side by side, they walked into the throne room.