LXVII. Ex arena funiculum nectis

OUT OF ALL PLACES, THE LAST PLACE AURORA THOUGHT SHE WOULD BE was in a Greek Temple

"Sleeping Beauty finally woke up." A familiar voice said. Aurora looked over to see, Atlas dresses in his usual suit, he was leaning against the doorframe.

Aurora frowned, "How long was I out and what happened?"

"Oh. You didn't remember anything?" Blaise asked.

Aurora shook her head. "I didn't remember anything. My mind was blank. That's why the scene wasn't shot from my perspective. Because it would be dead silence and pitch black."

"Well." Atlas said walking to Aurora and sitting down on the bed. "You were out about three hours. Your friends said you killed Kronos/Saturn and Luke Castellan."

"What?" Aurora asked with an ajar mouth.

"You ended the War. Sister." Atlas said.

"I don't remember anything after I destroyed his throne." Aurora said her voice came out as a whisper.

"Well your friends do. Clearly." Atlas said.

Aurora wanted to ask something but whatever she was going to say was interrupted by Maximilian.

"Mea How are you?" Maximilian asked Aurora.

"Fine." Aurora said. "Thanks for asking."

"I am glad." Maximilian said with a smile. "Since you are fine. Zeus wants to have a meeting. And he summoned you two." Maximilian Said.

The siblings nodded. "We'll be there."

Zeus had taken his throne. He glared across the room at his dad while all the other gods filed in and took their seats. But when Aurora and Atlas walked in. Zeus' glare seemed to ease.

Hades, Thanatos and Hecate were also present, sitting on simple stone guest chairs at the foot of the hearth.

Nico sat cross-legged on the ground at his dad's feet. Maximilian on the other hand stood beside Nico.

Hades visibly calmed down at the sight of his fated. And he cast dark looks towards Hera, who had only just taken her seat, and the group of half-bloods.

They weren't Olympians, but Percy doubted that really mattered.

But Cassiopeia's dad, Eros, wasn't there. He'd never heard of another child of Eros either, though it seemed as if it should've been common like Aphrodite's, and he should've at least sent some sort of sign. But there was nothing.