XXVII. λείπεις από μένα

(A/N: Important Authors Note in the end!)

𝕳𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖘'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖏𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜.

The Evening was peaceful, the Moon shone brightly in the Underworld. The Moon even beamed at Hades's desk, while Hades was doing, his paperwork as usual, because of his Father Dearest's rising, more mortals died than Usual, not that he minded Mortals' deaths, except for the Paperwork, because Chaos made the Lands of the Underworld infinite when the Second World War occurred.

"Hades." Someone called, Hades lazily looked up and saw his General Maximilian,

"Maximilian, is there any reasonable reason why you are bothering me?" Hades asked, Maximilian was one of his trusted Friends, but he hated when someone was bothering him, when he was doing Paperwork and when he wanted to be alone.

"Pardon me, Hades. I didn't intend on Bothering you. But the news I heard will certainly excite you." Maximilian answered

"What is the News?" Hades said lazily as he dealt out his papers.

"Well you must know Aurora."

At the mention of Aurora Hades immediately looked up with his head risen, the papers in his hands dropped. his heart was pounding loudly and fast. He was sure Maximilian heard it based from his grin.

"Hera sent her on a Mission with Greeks, Percy, Thalia, the Satyr,  a Hunter and Your Daughter."

"My daughter?" Hades whispered bewildered

"Yes. I send my Condolences. When I heard..." but Hades's raised hand stopped him from saying anything further he really didn't want someone to remind him of his daughter's death.

"Thank You." He said tightly. "Now, I sense  there are more things you would like to tell me."

"Today is the Winter Solstice. Aurora with her brother Percy, Daughters of Athena and Zeus are going to be there." Maximilian said

It seemed funny but Hades had totally forgotten that today was Winter Solstice. He was so occupied and preoccupied. Part of it was his Daughter's death. Hades liked to throw himself into work when things got Difficult and unbearable.

"I know Working Hard is your Coping Mechanism Hades, but. You have to understand that it is not Healthy. And you need to get your arse up and see your soulmate." Maximilian said

Maximilian was very Lucky that Hades was fond of him because he wouldn't forgive anyone to speak to Hades in that tone. But Centuries of spending time together and working together Made the King and the General close.

"Alright. I shall Go." Hades said as he go up.

♔           ♕                ♖              ♗              ♘              ♙