X. Tempus edax rerum

THE TRIO DIDN'T MENTION WHAT THEY OVERHEARD IN THE "THREE BROOMSTICKS

THE TRIO DIDN'T MENTION WHAT THEY OVERHEARD IN THE "THREE BROOMSTICKS."

To say Aurora was distraught would be an understatement. She was more devastated than she showed. Theo and Blase were of course trying to comfort her as best as they could, but Aurora pushed them away every time they tried to bring it up. So after many attempts of trying it, eventually they gave up.

"Classic Aurora." Atlas said

Aurora hadn't gotten to sleep until daybreak. She had awoken to find the dormitory deserted, dressed, and gone down the spiral staircase to common room that was completely empty except for Blase, who was eating a Peppermint Toad and massaging his stomach, and Theo, who looked like he was enjoying his book.

"Where is everyone?" said she. "And what are you doing in the Gryffindor dormitories and how did you get in here?

"Gone! It's the first day of the holidays, remember? And to answer your question we sneaked in, it's actually quite easy when you have a map to guide you. I must say Gryffindors have no taste." said Blase, watching Aurora closely. "It's nearly lunchtime; I was going to come and wake you up in a minute."

"Oh you better, or she will kill you." Said Verena
While her sister Aurora glared at her, while Hades, Poseidon and the rest of the Sea Crew with Dark Crew found it amusing.

Aurora slumped into a chair next to the fire. Snow was still falling outside the windows.

"You really don' look well, you know," Theo said, peering anxiously into her face.

"I'm fine," said Aurora sharply.

"Aka she is everything but fine." Said the Stolls in sync

"She isn't fine." Added the Weasley Twins

"Aurora,  listen," said Theo, exchanging a look with Blase, you must be really upset about what we heard yesterday. But the thing is, you mustn't go doing anything stupid."

"Like what?" said Aurora.

"Like trying to go after Black," said Blase sharply.

Aurora could tell they had rehearsed this conversation while she had been asleep. She didn't say anything.

"How did you know?" Daphne asked Aurora

"Wasn't it obvious?" Pansy said

"You won't, will you, Aurora?" said Theo.
"Because Black's not worth dying for," said Theo.

Aurora looked at them. They didn't seem to understand at all.

"What didn't they understand?!" Hermione exclaimed she was in a rage because she didn't know everything.
Everyone ignored her.