XII. Ad victoriam

Start from the beginning

"Yet?!" Neptune demanded.

"Then do tell why you are here, Queen Juno." Celeste replied, calmly.

Juno fixed her eyes on her husband again. "There are a lot of people on Olympus who want the child's head."

"I am aware...." He stepped forward. "I am also aware You are number one on that list."

"Yeah, the stories aren't exactly reassuring." Thor commented.

Juno laughed without any warmth. "If you want me to leave your son and wife alone you have to promise me something."

Zeus arched an eyebrow.

"I want you to let me use him when I need him."

"Use him? Like a plastic toy you can toss when finished?" Rhea demanded stepping forward, Atlas started crying, sensing his mother's uneasiness, Celeste quickly took him in her arms soothing him as Rhea took out her sword.

"I suggest you move away that, Aurelia if you don't want to face the consequences." Juno suggested.

Rhea laughed without any warmth. "And what if I don't?"

"That's enough." Jupiter decided. "What are you implying, sister?"

"I am implying that I want Atlas to be my rook." Juno explained.

"He is already Chaos's took so you are late about a few months." Rhea replied.

"I love Rhea." Blaise said.

"Thank you." Rhea replied, for a second Hades saw Blaise's soul leaving his body, the boy seemed to forgot she was present.

Hera smiled. "Do you really think I haven't counselled with Chaos before my visit?"

"So you want my son to aid you in your gambit which is doomed to fail?" Zeus demanded, he laughed coldly. "You must mistake me for a fool if you think, I'll let you use my son like Heracles."

"You would If I swore on river Styx that I would never interfere in their lives." Juno said.

Jupiter stiffened, Rhea could tell Juno got under his skin, he quickly pulled himself together. "I have to ask, my wife." He turned to Rhea who looked lost.

"Remember, Atlas isn't supposed to exist, a wizard, a Roman and Greek, a Devlin, Child of the big three.... He is an abomination." Juno reminded them.

"My son is no abomination." Rhea replied.

"No but that's what he can become... without proper training." Juno explained.

"Then he will be trained." Celeste said

"Where?" Juno asked "at Camp Half-Blood? He will be a wasted potential there, Greeks will never let him learn to flourish, he could never be acknowledged."

"Son of Zeus not acknowledged? I don't think so." Mr. D said.

"Camp Jupiter then." Rhea declared. "I will send him there myself when he turns ten."

"Spoiler alert she didn't." Daemon said.

"Yeah, we gathered that." Lucifer replied.

Hera seemed to like the answer. "What of my proposition, Zeus? It's your choice, I am afraid your little wife has no say in this."

"Oh you-" But Celeste stopped her.

Zeus looked like what he was going to say was against his will, which was. "I will let you control my heir, my champion once, only once I will give up control."