" I'm sorry ewa , I can't let you go I promise to try my best to make it up to you , please atleast think about eman" he pleaded.with her.

" your best won't be enough and about eman ,we can co-parent I will still be her mother after the divorce " she said

" we are not getting divorced" he said gritting his teeth before he stormed out of the room, while she just kept crying on the floor.

She cried for her dead child, her broken marriage and her life.

##############################

Sumayya

I could feel ammar staring at me as we ate breakfast but I just ignored him and ate my food.

" Mommmy " eman said as she ran down the stairs and came to hug me , I knew she had missed me cause I haven't been downstairs since I came home , I've been doing everything in my room.

" my baby , sit with me let's have breakfast " I sat placing her on my lap, I decided that I wasn't going to neglect my first child just because I lost another one.

" you guys are so cute" layla said , she and bilal had been coming everyday since I came from the hospital , while maryam had been looking after eman since there was no maid or nanny to so that . My mom and ammar's grandma have been feeding me like crazy , they also offered words of comfort , my dad too had been there for me.

My grandpa video called me everyday to cheer me up as he couldn't come because of his surgery.

" Thank you so much ,everyone for staying with me and comforting me" I said smiling and they nodded .

" Ammar and I are getting a divorce" I said breaking the news to everyone and they all froze .

" we are not getting a divorce" ammar said angrily but I ignored him.

" why , what happened is it because of the baby?" Ammar's grandmother asked but I just shaked my head.

" No , we are not just compatible anymore" I said

" what do you say about this ammar" my dad asked him and he replied " we are not getting a divorce sir"

"Then it's decided , you're not getting a divorce" my dad said and I opened my mouth to protest but he stopped me.

" Whatever your husband says is final" he said in a period tone , and I just kept quiet cause I knew he was serious.

"Come with me " my mother said and I followed her to the guest room where I met ammar's grandma sitting in the room.

" I won't ask what happened cause that is between you guys but I want you to forgive him this time " Mama said pulling me to sit by her while my mom sat on the other side.

" marriage is full of sacrifices and you have to endure a lot of things for someone you love , I know you love him so why not forgive him and fix your marriage " my mom said pulling me into a hug , I cried into her shoulder while Mama rubbed my back softly.

My dad aslo called me to sit with him,

" do you know why I refused your decision " he asked and I shaked my head.

" because I don't want you to make a huge mistake, if you get a divorce now what's the probability that the next man uoure going to marry will be better than him" he said

" marriage comes with a lot of hardships and you shouldn't just give up on it like that , he's also human and can make mistakes nobody is perfect. Just give him a chance again and pray to God to make your marriage into a blissful one" he said and I nodded hugging him.

My dad had always been my rock.

Ammar

My mind was made up , I was never going to give her divorce . I sighed thankfully when her father agreed with me.
" she must be really hurt , for her to ask for divorce" layla said

" go and appeal to her and fix your mistakes " bilal said and I nodded before going upstairs to our room.

When I entered she was laying on the bed with her back facing me , I gently got onto the bed and hugged her from behind.

" I'm sorry for everything Ewa , I promise to fix my mistakes and correct everything " I said and she just sniffed and wiped her tears.

" please " I said desperately , kissing her shoulder .

She turned around and laid her head on my chest " I'm really sorry babe" I said kissing her forehead .

" promise never to keep secrets from me" she said and I nodded wiping her tears. I was more than happy that she'd forgiven me and I was more thankful that I had an understanding wife.

" Thank you Ewa, I love you" I said capturing her lips with mine. The kiss was soft and gentle , she gently roamed her hands on my back as I nibbled on her lips . I realized how much I had missed her.

" God I missed you so much" I said breaking the kiss and she gave me a small smile .

I would do anything to see her beautiful smile.

Sumayya

I was happy that I forgave him cause I wouldn't have been able to live without him and eman .

  I just hoped that everything would become better.

_____________________________________

Thank you so much guys, don't forget to vote ,share and comment.
~nana🥰