" I know I've been a bad brother but give me a chance, I'd like to make it up to you. I know I've been shitty ever since you've been here, I'm sorry, I want to be a good brother" he muttered in my ear and hands me my phone.

"I-"

" Shh, think about it, I know it's hard to adapt to changes but give it a go, and I won't collect it back you can have it, also, Luca is really sorry"

" What do you mean?"

" He'll tell you"

~~~~~~~~~~

After I got into the car, Luca was driving, I began to think of what Luciano said.

He said he wants a chance.

A chance to change his ways.

Do I give him the chance? Is he sincere?

Do I let him-

"Isabella?"

I stared at Luca. He sighed and parked the car somewhere.

" Look, I know you hate me, but please allow me to explain everything"

He explained how he was blackmailed by his own brothers and almost raped. He cried and I finally understood why he didn't support me. They threatened to tell Luciano that Luca does drugs and he thought that Luciano would believe them.

" I-isabella I swear I w-wanted to help you b-but I was scared of Luciano and I-i didn't want to be whipped.

I was stone cold." So you let them whip me?"

" N-no I-"

" You sacrificed me to save yourself?"

" I did! But I regret it. I told Luciano I want therapy, I haven't slept well in days, I-i I'm sorry" he sobbed.

I couldn't stay mad at him for long, but I had to be strong.

" P-please forgive me" he folded his hands at my face.

"Come here" I commanded and his head fell on my shoulder. My body raked as he cried his eyes out.

I let a tear drop. I'm sorry I doubted you.

" C'mon, we'll be late for school and Luciano will kill us" I said and he laughed and started driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to school and everyone was looking at us.

" I can't believe she really is their sister"

" I still don't believe it"

I think the whispers got to Luca, because he suddenly stopped and ripped his arm out of his hold on me and turned around.

" Listen up! This girl here is my sister, and if I hear one more word, rumor I will hunt that person down and destroy you, don't even think about harming her because I will destroy in every way possible"  he said and walked back to me and took my hand and walk me off to my next class.

"Okay now, be good for your big bro" he said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and walked inside.

I immediately saw the boys, and remembered how I didn't tell them anything from last week, I didn't even contact them.

" Hey" I went and sat with them, I smiled at Apollo, but he didn't respond.

" What's wrong?" Silence. Total silence.

"C'mon someone tell me what's wrong?"

Niko just stared at me, coldly. This time you could see the hardness in his eyes. What did I do wrong?